Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
This is the 1000th comment, ehehe

But honestly, imma have to get dat skulking armor set...
Hello there, coli, here I come!
This is the 1000th comment, ehehe

But honestly, imma have to get dat skulking armor set...
Hello there, coli, here I come!
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
Oh my, the apparel looks so amazing! I need to get my hands on them!
Oh my, the apparel looks so amazing! I need to get my hands on them!
zl1ZGZ2.png
SEIqIGe.png
tqGkHih.png
JNaCTSP.png
QetF0Qf.png
yZFrBUC.png
nby_splatter.png dahhq8n-70055096-1b17-43ea-922e-f67ed89a8f7e.gif lesbian_splatter.png
Imperial male and Fae male are still missing the wing part of the armor. Imperial also the shoulder, which is hinted to be a bit more visible because of the forward leaning leg.
Bogsneak f and m, Coatl f and m, Snapper f and m, Tundra f are also missing one wing.
Both poses of Guardian, Mirror, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Tundra m, are missing wing and shoulder part too.
Some of these aren't even listed in the thread, or now crossed out despite still missing parts.
Imperial male and Fae male are still missing the wing part of the armor. Imperial also the shoulder, which is hinted to be a bit more visible because of the forward leaning leg.
Bogsneak f and m, Coatl f and m, Snapper f and m, Tundra f are also missing one wing.
Both poses of Guardian, Mirror, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Tundra m, are missing wing and shoulder part too.
Some of these aren't even listed in the thread, or now crossed out despite still missing parts.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[quote name="Asmo" date="2020-10-16 13:12:23" ] Imperial male and Fae male are still missing the wing part of the armor. Imperial also the shoulder, which is hinted to be a bit more visible because of the forward leaning leg. Bogsneak f and m, Coatl f a sand m, Snapper f and m, Tundra f are also missing one wing. Both poses of Guardian, Mirror, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Tundra m, are missing wing and shoulder part too. Some of these aren't even listed in the thread, or now crossed out despite still missing parts. [/quote] Pretty sure the "missing" wings is intentional design choice by now.
Asmo wrote on 2020-10-16 13:12:23:
Bogsneak f and m, Coatl f a sand m, Snapper f and m, Tundra f are also missing one wing.

Pretty sure the "missing" wings is intentional design choice by now.
@Asmo sadly that is how it is to be, here
@Asmo sadly that is how it is to be, here
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Spiral f and bogsneak m are still both missing a boot on their hind right feet
Spiral f and bogsneak m are still both missing a boot on their hind right feet

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Undel Apologies for this, but there's a couple pieces that still need fixing I think... SDF has been updated, but it still looks So Wrong. I'd appreciate if it were curved more and went behind the rest of the wing like on SDM. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779422233821184/766764927024365588/unknown.png[/img] And there's stray pixels on the head fin for Mirror M. Actually kinda neat in theory but still clearly an error. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779422233821184/766765019605762068/unknown.png[/img] I don't mind waiting, there's absolutely no need to rush! I'm just a bit concerned with all of the errors this set has had and I think you guys, as a team, should look closer at the pieces to make sure they go out without issue, regardless of how long it may extend time before release. I'm sure people wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for things they don't even know exist yet. Also, either the site cache hasn't updated yet (which I'm hoping is the case so you don't have to go through more trouble) or the leg armor fixes for Bogsneak M and Spiral F haven't gone in yet (both are still missing a leg's worth of armor.) I've cleared my own cache. Thanks, and I really appreciate the other fixes so far, they all look great! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Undel

Apologies for this, but there's a couple pieces that still need fixing I think...

SDF has been updated, but it still looks So Wrong. I'd appreciate if it were curved more and went behind the rest of the wing like on SDM.

unknown.png

And there's stray pixels on the head fin for Mirror M. Actually kinda neat in theory but still clearly an error.

unknown.png

I don't mind waiting, there's absolutely no need to rush! I'm just a bit concerned with all of the errors this set has had and I think you guys, as a team, should look closer at the pieces to make sure they go out without issue, regardless of how long it may extend time before release. I'm sure people wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for things they don't even know exist yet.

Also, either the site cache hasn't updated yet (which I'm hoping is the case so you don't have to go through more trouble) or the leg armor fixes for Bogsneak M and Spiral F haven't gone in yet (both are still missing a leg's worth of armor.) I've cleared my own cache.

Thanks, and I really appreciate the other fixes so far, they all look great!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
Love these
Love these
CQHfGMh.png
@Valrunie
That's just disappointing then, gah.
One more set on the list of things I'll never use, I guess.
I'm genuinely wondering if FR has art direction or anyone to look over artist's creations before they get implemented.
@Valrunie
That's just disappointing then, gah.
One more set on the list of things I'll never use, I guess.
I'm genuinely wondering if FR has art direction or anyone to look over artist's creations before they get implemented.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
[quote name="UserOfShadows" date="2020-10-16 14:05:48" ] @Undel Apologies for this, but there's a couple pieces that still need fixing I think... SDF has been updated, but it still looks So Wrong. I'd appreciate if it were curved more and went behind the rest of the wing like on SDM. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779422233821184/766764927024365588/unknown.png[/img] And there's stray pixels on the head fin for Mirror M. Actually kinda neat in theory but still clearly an error. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779422233821184/766765019605762068/unknown.png[/img] I don't mind waiting, there's absolutely no need to rush! I'm just a bit concerned with all of the errors this set has had and I think you guys, as a team, should look closer at the pieces to make sure they go out without issue, regardless of how long it may extend time before release. I'm sure people wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for things they don't even know exist yet. Also, either the site cache hasn't updated yet (which I'm hoping is the case so you don't have to go through more trouble) or the leg armor fixes for Bogsneak M and Spiral F haven't gone in yet (both are still missing a leg's worth of armor.) I've cleared my own cache. Thanks, and I really appreciate the other fixes so far, they all look great! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] I also agree that the SD F needs more work, not just for her spine but the inconsistency between the F and M seems unnecessary and an error. It just looks really lazy - a critique, not an insult - to have the breastplate go over her elbow trim. It doesn't make sense anatomically at all. Her arm should be folding [i]over[/i] that bit of armour, not somehow phasing underneath it as she bends. Male vs Female for a comparison [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=36161&xt=dressing.png[/img] ^ Arm clearly layered above the breastplate pieces, even the one leading up to his wing [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36161&xt=dressing.png[/img] ^ Arm somehow folding underneath the breastplate piece connecting to her wing On top of this, the toe pieces are still missing on Mirror F, Nocturne M, and PC F. I'm not even sure if Undel noticed the comments about these before (there were a lot of errors, so it's understandable). To avoid image spam, here's just the PC poses to showcase. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=36169&xt=dressing.png[/img] ^ Has toe armour segments [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36169&xt=dressing.png[/img] ^ Does not
UserOfShadows wrote on 2020-10-16 14:05:48:
@Undel

Apologies for this, but there's a couple pieces that still need fixing I think...

SDF has been updated, but it still looks So Wrong. I'd appreciate if it were curved more and went behind the rest of the wing like on SDM.

unknown.png

And there's stray pixels on the head fin for Mirror M. Actually kinda neat in theory but still clearly an error.

unknown.png

I don't mind waiting, there's absolutely no need to rush! I'm just a bit concerned with all of the errors this set has had and I think you guys, as a team, should look closer at the pieces to make sure they go out without issue, regardless of how long it may extend time before release. I'm sure people wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for things they don't even know exist yet.

Also, either the site cache hasn't updated yet (which I'm hoping is the case so you don't have to go through more trouble) or the leg armor fixes for Bogsneak M and Spiral F haven't gone in yet (both are still missing a leg's worth of armor.) I've cleared my own cache.

Thanks, and I really appreciate the other fixes so far, they all look great!

I also agree that the SD F needs more work, not just for her spine but the inconsistency between the F and M seems unnecessary and an error. It just looks really lazy - a critique, not an insult - to have the breastplate go over her elbow trim. It doesn't make sense anatomically at all. Her arm should be folding over that bit of armour, not somehow phasing underneath it as she bends. Male vs Female for a comparison

dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=36161&xt=dressing.png
^ Arm clearly layered above the breastplate pieces, even the one leading up to his wing

dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36161&xt=dressing.png
^ Arm somehow folding underneath the breastplate piece connecting to her wing

On top of this, the toe pieces are still missing on Mirror F, Nocturne M, and PC F. I'm not even sure if Undel noticed the comments about these before (there were a lot of errors, so it's understandable). To avoid image spam, here's just the PC poses to showcase.

dummy?breed=4&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=36169&xt=dressing.png
^ Has toe armour segments

dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=36169&xt=dressing.png
^ Does not
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103