Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
I love the bug armor!!! So pretty...
I love the bug armor!!! So pretty...
Nice to see the Forgotten Cave getting some loot!
Nice to see the Forgotten Cave getting some loot!
Ooooooo
Ooooooo
[quote name="DianFoster" date="2020-10-09 02:03:00" ] new apparel is cool, but... I don't see it in marketplace? is this a bug of site or what? maybe you need to do more pieces of this apparel in... stock? i don't know how to say it right, i'm russian xd [/quote] People bought it out to sell the apparel for higher on the Auction House. I think that they should’ve stocked a lot more apparel and/or have sold it for longer to prevent the behavior.
DianFoster wrote on 2020-10-09 02:03:00:
new apparel is cool, but... I don't see it in marketplace? is this a bug of site or what? maybe you need to do more pieces of this apparel in... stock? i don't know how to say it right, i'm russian xd

People bought it out to sell the apparel for higher on the Auction House. I think that they should’ve stocked a lot more apparel and/or have sold it for longer to prevent the behavior.
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
I really like this update a great deal. I do wonder if there will be more colors added later, though, because there's a limited number of them right now. Like will we get some darker colors, and such?
I really like this update a great deal. I do wonder if there will be more colors added later, though, because there's a limited number of them right now. Like will we get some darker colors, and such?
FfsFHyt.png
[quote name="Knokk" date="2020-10-13 13:16:33" ] [quote name="DianFoster" date="2020-10-09 02:03:00" ] new apparel is cool, but... I don't see it in marketplace? is this a bug of site or what? maybe you need to do more pieces of this apparel in... stock? i don't know how to say it right, i'm russian xd [/quote] People bought it out to sell the apparel for higher on the Auction House. I think that they should’ve stocked a lot more apparel and/or have sold it for longer to prevent the behavior. [/quote] Are you saying they are no longer stocking in the MP?
Knokk wrote on 2020-10-13 13:16:33:
DianFoster wrote on 2020-10-09 02:03:00:
new apparel is cool, but... I don't see it in marketplace? is this a bug of site or what? maybe you need to do more pieces of this apparel in... stock? i don't know how to say it right, i'm russian xd

People bought it out to sell the apparel for higher on the Auction House. I think that they should’ve stocked a lot more apparel and/or have sold it for longer to prevent the behavior.

Are you saying they are no longer stocking in the MP?
bAMdmKk.png
[quote name="@LadyWhiteOwl" date="2020-10-13 16:45:47" ] Are you saying they are no longer stocking in the MP? [/quote] They are still stocking, but people are just buying them all to sell for a higher price on the AH.
@LadyWhiteOwl wrote on 2020-10-13 16:45:47:

Are you saying they are no longer stocking in the MP?
They are still stocking, but people are just buying them all to sell for a higher price on the AH.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
chitin breastplate isnt properly placed on a skydancer
chitin breastplate isnt properly placed on a skydancer
Me being stupid: Ooo fancy apparel! Let’s grind for it! *2 hours later* Me: Nice! I got the leg chitin! Just five more pieces of armor to go! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62341943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623420/62341943_350.png[/img][/url] (I’m planning to swap out all of Fighter’s armor and lucky hat with chitin... as soon as I collect all the armor. And I don’t want to buy the apparel on the AH, it’s too expensive.)
Me being stupid: Ooo fancy apparel! Let’s grind for it!

*2 hours later*

Me: Nice! I got the leg chitin! Just five more pieces of armor to go!

62341943_350.png

(I’m planning to swap out all of Fighter’s armor and lucky hat with chitin... as soon as I collect all the armor. And I don’t want to buy the apparel on the AH, it’s too expensive.)
TEIDUqh.gifqZwEAEI.png Qef5UlF.png
yzVHkx9.png
1j6wDhn.png
reHWBXk.png
JvUa9ma.png
27568530-2928-11eb-95d4-432813eda697.gif
Huge Wings of Fire fan, woo!
+++++++++++++++++++
This is the 999th comment...
This is the 999th comment...
Sol-hatchery-signature.png dogbadge.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103