Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90
::sobs happily::

I'm so excited for this. Thank you!
::sobs happily::

I'm so excited for this. Thank you!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
i love love the useful items feature especially, it will be super useful to be able to see what i can and can't sell/transmute/etc at a glance
i love love the useful items feature especially, it will be super useful to be able to see what i can and can't sell/transmute/etc at a glance
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Yes!!! Fantastic update guys, I cannot wait to use it
Yes!!! Fantastic update guys, I cannot wait to use it
Yessssssss
Yessssssss
66.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:16:02" ] [quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-09-21 10:14:16" ] Sooo... will we get the Select All feature for the Other tab back? Please. Please. It is sorely missed. That aside this sounds absolutely amazing a god. Searching for stuff and having the indicators right there telling you what items are used for is so, SO good and I can't wait to have that be a thing! I also hope searching through items when attaching them to CRs and PMs will also be possible in the future. [/quote] @FinnFantastic Select All should function on every page at launch. The caveat being that the rules for what items can be sold and can't be sold won't be changing. So if your selection of items includes both sellable and non-sellable items, an error window will let you know which items are causing the action not to go through. [/quote] Oh that's great, thank you so much for clarifying!! Keep up the good work guys, I can tell this update was really thought through well!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:16:02:
FinnFantastic wrote on 2020-09-21 10:14:16:
Sooo... will we get the Select All feature for the Other tab back? Please. Please. It is sorely missed.

That aside this sounds absolutely amazing a god. Searching for stuff and having the indicators right there telling you what items are used for is so, SO good and I can't wait to have that be a thing!

I also hope searching through items when attaching them to CRs and PMs will also be possible in the future.

@FinnFantastic

Select All should function on every page at launch. The caveat being that the rules for what items can be sold and can't be sold won't be changing. So if your selection of items includes both sellable and non-sellable items, an error window will let you know which items are causing the action not to go through.

Oh that's great, thank you so much for clarifying!! Keep up the good work guys, I can tell this update was really thought through well!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
NOW THIS IS GOOD STUFF
Can't wait to open a stack of NotN chests in a few clicks! It's like shoving a whole bunch of sunflower seeds into your mouth after years of eating them one-by-one. Delicious.

Will the hoard search also work in the Crossroads/Messages item attachment window? Since the item icons are very small there, finding some specific item (especially a skin or an accent...) is really painful for us hoarders.
NOW THIS IS GOOD STUFF
Can't wait to open a stack of NotN chests in a few clicks! It's like shoving a whole bunch of sunflower seeds into your mouth after years of eating them one-by-one. Delicious.

Will the hoard search also work in the Crossroads/Messages item attachment window? Since the item icons are very small there, finding some specific item (especially a skin or an accent...) is really painful for us hoarders.
KmnIjfw.png
nice
nice
Oooooo !!!
Oooooo !!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
THANKS THE GODS FOR THIS FUTURE UPDATE!
THANKS THE GODS FOR THIS FUTURE UPDATE!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90