Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 133 134
Omg this is so cool

Though outta curiosity does anyone know the genes and colors they used for the guardians on the Silhouettes advertisement icon on the front page xD
Omg this is so cool

Though outta curiosity does anyone know the genes and colors they used for the guardians on the Silhouettes advertisement icon on the front page xD
U.D.A.T
Never thought this would happen!
Nice surprise!
Never thought this would happen!
Nice surprise!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Uncursable It does not change the site assigned sex (or the breeding partners). Tenkei is a female but is currently wearing the male Silhouette, however when I bred her she only was able to access the male dragons (regardless of they had a male or female Silhouette) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/666411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6665/666411_350.png[/img][/url]
@Uncursable It does not change the site assigned sex (or the breeding partners). Tenkei is a female but is currently wearing the male Silhouette, however when I bred her she only was able to access the male dragons (regardless of they had a male or female Silhouette)

666411_350.png
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
YOU'RE KIDDING ME

YOURE KIDDING

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YOU'RE KIDDING ME

YOURE KIDDING

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
YAY!!!
YAY!!!
i would like to give one of these to fiona as a treat
i would like to give one of these to fiona as a treat
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
yay! finally... trans dragon rights... and rights for people who like [x breed] but only One of the poses lol
also, pinkerton's new art is looking good! he looks much fluffier now
yay! finally... trans dragon rights... and rights for people who like [x breed] but only One of the poses lol
also, pinkerton's new art is looking good! he looks much fluffier now
pinkerton looks so nice now [emoji=imperial love size=1]
pinkerton looks so nice now
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
deity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif HE/HIM/THEY/THEM/IT/ITSKQ6w7Ti.png
:000000

this is AMAZING THSABNKAS WHAST
:000000

this is AMAZING THSABNKAS WHAST

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 133 134