Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46
I am in love with these chunky lizards, thank you so much
I am in love with these chunky lizards, thank you so much
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
Ooh, new Redrock Cove monsters!
Ooh, new Redrock Cove monsters!
PQznZys.png
Not gonna lie, the Toxic Igueel Fan looks a lot like some new gene. It keeps bamboozling me whenever it drops. [item=toxic igueel fan][item=secondary gene: marbled]
Not gonna lie, the Toxic Igueel Fan looks a lot like some new gene. It keeps bamboozling me whenever it drops.

Toxic Igueel Fan Secondary Gene: Marbled
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
me and the boys on our way to sell out the AH of fertility queen
me and the boys on our way to sell out the AH of fertility queen
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
YAY more familiars and emojis !!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY more familiars and emojis !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, they're serious? Retiring for good? I thought they were moving away from permanent retires.
Wait, they're serious? Retiring for good? I thought they were moving away from permanent retires.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Love the familiars. Absolutely beautiful ????
Love the familiars. Absolutely beautiful ????
[Item=Whip Scorpion] "When a problem comes along, it must whip it." Whip it good. LOVE [img]https://dustingofftheattic.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/tumblr_m0wm41pvhu1qh1g19o1_400.gif[/img]
Whip Scorpion

"When a problem comes along, it must whip it."

Whip it good. LOVE

tumblr_m0wm41pvhu1qh1g19o1_400.gif

[center]Aww, too bad about the skins, but that means new ones can take their places, and perhaps someday in the far future these could cycle back! That also probably means the Amber Trapped Fae question with Tomo will be cycled out as well? Or would it still be relevant enough with older players? I see that Finding Nemo reference! [emoji=imperial laughing size=2] Cool fams! I like the Charger-esque ones! New emoji, yes! What cute Imps![/center]
Aww, too bad about the skins, but that means new ones can take their places, and perhaps someday in the far future these could cycle back!

That also probably means the Amber Trapped Fae question with Tomo will be cycled out as well?

Or would it still be relevant enough with older players?

I see that Finding Nemo reference!

Cool fams!

I like the Charger-esque ones!

New emoji, yes!

What cute Imps!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
Ooh nice update! Guess I'll have to grab the skins I like before they vanish then XD
Ooh nice update! Guess I'll have to grab the skins I like before they vanish then XD
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46