Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
I wasn't expecting frigatebird enemies.
I wasn't expecting frigatebird enemies.
YAY more familiars!!! Thanks :)
YAY more familiars!!! Thanks :)
Gpasq5f.png
Love the new fams. / Hate that getting mats for Squiggle just got that much harder!
Love the new fams. / Hate that getting mats for Squiggle just got that much harder!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
YESSSSS
YESSSSS
tumblr_inline_p81uu62GDV1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
> he/they, 21, fr+3
> mfw accidentally deleted nice sig code
Oh boy, even more familiars to catch up on. ;^^ I like that there are more slimey/scaley looking ones running amuck now, though!
Oh boy, even more familiars to catch up on. ;^^ I like that there are more slimey/scaley looking ones running amuck now, though!
uCR5SCW.png
@icealkaid Sorry if someone already answered, but as far as I know, the upside-down skydancer has no official name. But! I've often seen him affectionately called "Upskydowncer", so you can use that, if you want. I like the sound of it, personally.
@icealkaid Sorry if someone already answered, but as far as I know, the upside-down skydancer has no official name. But! I've often seen him affectionately called "Upskydowncer", so you can use that, if you want. I like the sound of it, personally.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
If I could travel 24 hours back in time I'd probably buy 200 Fertility Queen skins
If I could travel 24 hours back in time I'd probably buy 200 Fertility Queen skins
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
beautiful![emoji=imperial love size=1]
beautiful!
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
WIDOWER NOOOOOOOOOOO
WIDOWER NOOOOOOOOOOO
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
IMPS! I'm going to miss those skins [emoji=imperial sad size=1]
IMPS!