Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
Colorful beach creatures, yes!
Colorful beach creatures, yes!
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
Oh my gosh- when I tell you I smiled so much seeing my favorite dragons as emojis! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
Oh my gosh-
when I tell you I smiled so much seeing my favorite dragons as emojis!
bHeX9bv.png
So, are the Swipp skins retiring in a "will come back someday" way or in the "congratulations, people with 'fear of missing out syndrome', here's a bit more for you to miss out on, like KS and old festival stuff wasn't enough" way?

Looks like things usually sold for less than their ingredients are now 500 gems. Scary, just like the monthly Emblem rush.
So, are the Swipp skins retiring in a "will come back someday" way or in the "congratulations, people with 'fear of missing out syndrome', here's a bit more for you to miss out on, like KS and old festival stuff wasn't enough" way?

Looks like things usually sold for less than their ingredients are now 500 gems. Scary, just like the monthly Emblem rush.
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
ah man i just found out the Rainbow Scales accent exists thanks to this post and now i need to get one but it's way too expensive. Darn.
ah man i just found out the Rainbow Scales accent exists thanks to this post and now i need to get one but it's way too expensive. Darn.
~DarkstarWolf

Current Goals: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1849563/407#post_37880310
Updates! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Swipp's swapping!! Very exciting... [emoji=fae star size=1]
Updates!

Swipp's swapping!! Very exciting...
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
people who gave the skins away in skin threads: punching the air rn
people who gave the skins away in skin threads: punching the air rn
in g1 hell
BIRD!!! (Needs more Turkeys)
BIRD!!! (Needs more Turkeys)
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Bye skins :(
Bye skins :(
love the new familiars! question: will people be able to submit skins/accents based on them for the coli skin contest?
love the new familiars! question: will people be able to submit skins/accents based on them for the coli skin contest?
old-dragon-bump.gif
What you girls really need is
a soft fuzzy man (an ambient man)
A343_50x50.pngto love you tonight
[emoji=imperial love size=2] NICE!

NICE!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46