Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger’s Festival 2020
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
Happy flameforgers!!! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
Happy flameforgers!!!
I've sailed the wide oceans four decades or more
And ofttimes I've wondered what I do it for
I don't know the answer, it's pleasure and pain
With life to live over, I'd do it again

Wave over wave - Jim Payne
LFG
LFG
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif9YcEmqg.pngbouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif
8WTeiP5.png
idk why some think virgo should be animal? cancer is crab, leo is lion, and virgo is depicted as lady in zodiac and in constellations? how would she be animal? it is like we take cancer and make him dwarf. just why lol. if one zodiac would be bit shifted, then all should. bit confused she is serthis but it sorta fits firey theme, giving her dragonic feel. agreeing with someone saying fairy would maybe be better
also I would love if we get apparel similair to what she is wearing akdmdldmd
idk why some think virgo should be animal? cancer is crab, leo is lion, and virgo is depicted as lady in zodiac and in constellations? how would she be animal? it is like we take cancer and make him dwarf. just why lol. if one zodiac would be bit shifted, then all should. bit confused she is serthis but it sorta fits firey theme, giving her dragonic feel. agreeing with someone saying fairy would maybe be better
also I would love if we get apparel similair to what she is wearing akdmdldmd
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Happy Flameforger's!
Happy Flameforger's!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png

She/Her || INFP || FR Time +3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1n1TJK1tfmvub_100.png
Happy Flameforgers Everyone! :3
Happy Flameforgers Everyone! :3
grayasexual-grayasexual-bands1-she-her.png
These always sneak up on me the moment I think I haven't logged onto Flight Rising in a while.

Happy Flameforger everyone, hope everyone has fun!
These always sneak up on me the moment I think I haven't logged onto Flight Rising in a while.

Happy Flameforger everyone, hope everyone has fun!
3e9681b5ee3f6909a35beaed38f85ff0.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53102007][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531021/53102007_350.png[/img][/url] Happy Flameforgers!
53102007_350.png
Happy Flameforgers!
05YNfGC.png
Yay! I was wondering when the recolor gem familiars were going to show up! I made sure all last festival year to buy a crate each month so I could have the coins to buy them up when they released.
Yay! I was wondering when the recolor gem familiars were going to show up! I made sure all last festival year to buy a crate each month so I could have the coins to buy them up when they released.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Happy Festival everyone. =)
Happy Festival everyone. =)
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
happy flameforgers!! the apparel is so cool aa
happy flameforgers!! the apparel is so cool aa
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35