Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger’s Festival 2020
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
happy flame forger from nurya [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63276427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632765/63276427_350.png[/img][/url] (I still don't have the iguana and its the last day. now im sad)
happy flame forger from nurya

63276427_350.png

(I still don't have the iguana and its the last day. now im sad)
oof
oof
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1][size=6][color=red]HAPPY FLAMEFORGERS[/color][/size][emoji=fire rune][/center] [sub]A bit late for this but absolutely amazing skins!! Loving the background and the igneous iguana! Stunning! Love the familiar too, virgo isnt much of my favourite star sign even though i was born under it but Absolutely killing it with this festival keep it up!![/sub]
HAPPY FLAMEFORGERS

A bit late for this but absolutely amazing skins!! Loving the background and the igneous iguana! Stunning! Love the familiar too, virgo isnt much of my favourite star sign even though i was born under it but Absolutely killing it with this festival keep it up!!
gVg8zht.png
Uh....I think somebody forgot to turn off the festival. @ after 6 AM on the 30th and still going.
Uh....I think somebody forgot to turn off the festival. @ after 6 AM on the 30th and still going.
nZJa3n3.png
maybe it takes longer to put out the fire
maybe it takes longer to put out the fire
'No River Muck, only ratty kings and ghostly lords.'
For luck, see Vuundaris
@VioletWhirlwind I came here to double-check that too, but the Festive Favors page is saying the store is open until 08:00 so I guess it's been extended slightly?
@VioletWhirlwind I came here to double-check that too, but the Festive Favors page is saying the store is open until 08:00 so I guess it's been extended slightly?
ye I was wondering if they're going by the time on Jox's page too
ye I was wondering if they're going by the time on Jox's page too
'No River Muck, only ratty kings and ghostly lords.'
For luck, see Vuundaris
well more time to farm ig
well more time to farm ig
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
fallenfyre | 520171
• She/Her
Wishlist
• FR Time +3

- Formerly WrathOfNyx -
@Gophersaurus Hmm...it DOES say that...didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Oh well, more potential chests for me then, I guess. :P (though I do need to sleep...hmm)
@Gophersaurus Hmm...it DOES say that...didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Oh well, more potential chests for me then, I guess. :P (though I do need to sleep...hmm)
nZJa3n3.png
Got an extra chest with the extra time ^^
Got an extra chest with the extra time ^^
1rAc41Y.gif My Wishlist
LDCC
HFNgSxI.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35