Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger’s Festival 2020
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
UwU
UwU
flameforger's is up past its bedtime
flameforger's is up past its bedtime

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Oof guys I'm so confused yet so glad...
Wasn't here for most of the week and some hours ago I was like "oh I need to get at least the skins before it's over" & then it techincally was over and I was frustrated with myself but here it still is... I got my skins. I got another iguana. I'm very glad. Phew
Oof guys I'm so confused yet so glad...
Wasn't here for most of the week and some hours ago I was like "oh I need to get at least the skins before it's over" & then it techincally was over and I was frustrated with myself but here it still is... I got my skins. I got another iguana. I'm very glad. Phew
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I dozed off for a bit...but still managed to get 2 extra chests. XD
I dozed off for a bit...but still managed to get 2 extra chests. XD
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
I really didn't get a single chest this festival and I didn't even manage one with the extra time. Seems like I'm just not very lucky this week. Oh well. Hope everyone had a great festival!
I really didn't get a single chest this festival and I didn't even manage one with the extra time. Seems like I'm just not very lucky this week. Oh well. Hope everyone had a great festival!
4fr206l.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41017318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/410174/41017318_350.png[/img][/url]
41017318_350.png
T3u4zFz.png
Appreciated the festival extension time, FR staff.
Didnt get a chance to play all week.
Having some time to play sat night and a little this morning allowed me to obtain some event items <3
Appreciated the festival extension time, FR staff.
Didnt get a chance to play all week.
Having some time to play sat night and a little this morning allowed me to obtain some event items <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I NEED 20 OF EVERYTHING!
I NEED 20 OF EVERYTHING!
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
Happy ff
Happy ff
He/Him