Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46
Cycling the Emblems out is a good change. 7 years is long enough, and I'm happy the Scenes will be replacing them, as I was worried about the amount of grinding I'd have to do this round for the fest Scenes.

I would like more Banescale genes, though; feels like Gaolers have the lion's share of those atm. Especially for terts.
Cycling the Emblems out is a good change. 7 years is long enough, and I'm happy the Scenes will be replacing them, as I was worried about the amount of grinding I'd have to do this round for the fest Scenes.

I would like more Banescale genes, though; feels like Gaolers have the lion's share of those atm. Especially for terts.
RIP sweet, sweet emblems. You've served us well. [img]https://puu.sh/FY1Ci/ac6f8b723d.jpg[/img] but lord BRAIDS thank you so much
RIP sweet, sweet emblems. You've served us well.

ac6f8b723d.jpg

but lord BRAIDS thank you so much
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
Yayayayay
I knew we were looking at losing the emblems eventually, I'll make sure to grab a few extras this year!
Yayayayay
I knew we were looking at losing the emblems eventually, I'll make sure to grab a few extras this year!
aJTY8eT.png
THE BRAIDS ARE SO CUTE OMG T_T AMAZING
THE BRAIDS ARE SO CUTE OMG T_T AMAZING
The Hellhound gives off major "check this out dude I tricked out my motorcycle so it looks totally bada**" except instead of tricking out your motorcycle you've tricked out your dog
The Hellhound gives off major "check this out dude I tricked out my motorcycle so it looks totally bada**" except instead of tricking out your motorcycle you've tricked out your dog
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
omg those braids are bada** [emoji=ridgeback scared size=2][emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
omg those braids are bada**
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
Warrior braids for warrior Gaolers!
Warrior braids for warrior Gaolers!
8DQjzsH.jpg
she/her
FR +2
friendly neighborhood gremlin
Lore shop
Well, as someone who still buys emblems, I hope this won't increase the price of them too much.
Well, as someone who still buys emblems, I hope this won't increase the price of them too much.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Yooo those braids are amazing!!!
Yooo those braids are amazing!!!
sYJ7QdI.png
Yes!!!! So excited!!

Edit: wait, scenes won’t cycle in till next YEAR?? Aw what’s the point. Idk if I will be playing that long. Well, best not to rush it I guess. Thanks :D
Yes!!!! So excited!!

Edit: wait, scenes won’t cycle in till next YEAR?? Aw what’s the point. Idk if I will be playing that long. Well, best not to rush it I guess. Thanks :D
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46