Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46
whoa
whoa
Oh my... there are a lot of updates recently!! Hope you're all takin care of yourselves
Oh my... there are a lot of updates recently!! Hope you're all takin care of yourselves
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-06-18 20:45:34" ] [quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date="2020-06-18 20:42:58" ] Not sure I understand the emblems cycling, does that mean they'll be unavailable to buy during year 8, replaced with something else? That'd be nice. Also those braids are fantastic Ah I think I see, the scenes will be returning the following year, yes? That's really nice, if I understand it right! Scenes are a relatively big deal, and all. [/quote] They will be available to buy this holiday season (season 8), but next year (June 2021) they will not be returning and will be available only in Joxar's spare inventory. We are giving a one year heads-up so that people have an opportunity to stock up should they wish. [/quote] Yisss nice I just thoroughly enjoy this! Feels like it's good timing to give the emblems a break, and I appreciate that you've let everyone know! Very amped for the scenes, and glad to know I don't need to panic too much to get enough. Also excited to see what else becomes of the scenes, Idk how reasonable recolors of a scene are, but something like that for Joxxar's would be incredible. Eh, I'm rambling. [size=2]Also, hey, Undel replied to me! Look ma I'm on tv!
Undel wrote on 2020-06-18 20:45:34:
Lemonsinasoup wrote on 2020-06-18 20:42:58:
Not sure I understand the emblems cycling, does that mean they'll be unavailable to buy during year 8, replaced with something else? That'd be nice.

Also those braids are fantastic

Ah I think I see, the scenes will be returning the following year, yes? That's really nice, if I understand it right! Scenes are a relatively big deal, and all.

They will be available to buy this holiday season (season 8), but next year (June 2021) they will not be returning and will be available only in Joxar's spare inventory. We are giving a one year heads-up so that people have an opportunity to stock up should they wish.

Yisss nice I just thoroughly enjoy this! Feels like it's good timing to give the emblems a break, and I appreciate that you've let everyone know! Very amped for the scenes, and glad to know I don't need to panic too much to get enough.

Also excited to see what else becomes of the scenes, Idk how reasonable recolors of a scene are, but something like that for Joxxar's would be incredible. Eh, I'm rambling.

Also, hey, Undel replied to me! Look ma I'm on tv!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Omg, I really like the braids
Omg, I really like the braids
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
awesome!! love the braids!
awesome!! love the braids!
FTuaU7Y.png
Oh…
Oh…
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
YES YES VIKING DRAGONS AAAAAAA-
YES YES VIKING DRAGONS AAAAAAA-
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
Lovely!! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Lovely!!
WRcl6DV.png__tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
im so glad the emblems are finally cycling out. makes room for more new stuffffff

the braids tert is really cute!!
im so glad the emblems are finally cycling out. makes room for more new stuffffff

the braids tert is really cute!!
Woah
Woah
42530bc5f614129e3cd515962b6f5786d9db5cf8.png Nursery
Snapper Plush Adopts: 200g/kt
Days since last impulse buy: 0
vxVXRV1.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46