Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 80
This was awesome to watch!! Thank you!
This was awesome to watch!! Thank you!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Thanks for the stream [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Thanks for the stream
JNgbpVq.gif
Thank you for the stream!
Thank you for the stream!
thanks for streaming, undel!! it was super fun to watch :D
thanks for streaming, undel!! it was super fun to watch :D
Thank you for streaming, Undel! [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Thank you for streaming, Undel!
n2Yio0g.png
The best looking one in that lot is the lower right, the last one done... I really hope they go forward with developing that one and making it even more unusual. I'd love to have one.
The best looking one in that lot is the lower right, the last one done... I really hope they go forward with developing that one and making it even more unusual. I'd love to have one.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you for the stream! Its great to see the creative process!
Thank you for the stream! Its great to see the creative process!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
[quote name="Splinter707" date="2020-03-17 18:58:31" ] Idea: maybe they have wings and front legs but not hind legs? maybe some kind of mermaid-built dragon? With like a super powerful tail for big swimmy [/quote] Love this concept actually
Splinter707 wrote on 2020-03-17 18:58:31:
Idea: maybe they have wings and front legs but not hind legs? maybe some kind of mermaid-built dragon? With like a super powerful tail for big swimmy
Love this concept actually
JNgbpVq.gif
Thanks for the stream! This was a great thing to do, especially now, and it was awesome getting everyone together for some art and rampant speculation. [emoji=mirror love size=1]
Thanks for the stream! This was a great thing to do, especially now, and it was awesome getting everyone together for some art and rampant speculation.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Sounds super exciting!! I also hope you and the other amazing devs stay safe throughout the entire Covid scare.
Sounds super exciting!! I also hope you and the other amazing devs stay safe throughout the entire Covid scare.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 80