Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
i hope it cam a doubel head ^^
i hope it cam a doubel head ^^
"The elemental alignment of the breed is not being shared yet. What we do know is that it will be an element that does not already have multiple breeds representing it."

I didn't watch the stream, and I've only seen one of the doodles, but I did go and count how many breeds each Flight has attributed to it.

Fire, Light, and Ice all have 2 breeds, with Fire having the Banescales and Ice the Gaolers.

That leaves Arcane, Water, Plague, Shadow, Lightning, Earth, and Nature. Each only having 1 breed. My guesses would be Arcane, Water, Shadow, or Nature. It's hard for me to tell since like I said, I wasn't in the stream.
"The elemental alignment of the breed is not being shared yet. What we do know is that it will be an element that does not already have multiple breeds representing it."

I didn't watch the stream, and I've only seen one of the doodles, but I did go and count how many breeds each Flight has attributed to it.

Fire, Light, and Ice all have 2 breeds, with Fire having the Banescales and Ice the Gaolers.

That leaves Arcane, Water, Plague, Shadow, Lightning, Earth, and Nature. Each only having 1 breed. My guesses would be Arcane, Water, Shadow, or Nature. It's hard for me to tell since like I said, I wasn't in the stream.
I'm kind of wondering when the next stream will be? The second stream was right after the first one, so I figured it would be once every three days or something, but we haven't had one since the 17th, I understand the devs are likely busy alot but when will we get another stream? I love watching them!

Will it be tonight? I ask because the status post for the stream looks to be deleted?
I'm kind of wondering when the next stream will be? The second stream was right after the first one, so I figured it would be once every three days or something, but we haven't had one since the 17th, I understand the devs are likely busy alot but when will we get another stream? I love watching them!

Will it be tonight? I ask because the status post for the stream looks to be deleted?
RYAN.png
How do u post memes and cute lil birbs?
How do u post memes and cute lil birbs?
I’m dino! Nice to meet you
@dinosaurbeen You can post images that you have an URL to with this format: [code=] [img]imagelink.png[/img] [/code] Note that if the link doesn't end in .png/.jpg/.gif/etc. FR may not correctly parse it as an image. Also note that you can't directly post pictures from your computer, you have to have it hosted somewhere (Tumblr and imgur are popular choices).
@dinosaurbeen

You can post images that you have an URL to with this format:
Code:
[img]imagelink.png[/img]

Note that if the link doesn't end in .png/.jpg/.gif/etc. FR may not correctly parse it as an image. Also note that you can't directly post pictures from your computer, you have to have it hosted somewhere (Tumblr and imgur are popular choices).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Oh thank you!!
@renaiwom Thank you sooo much! Sadly I don’t have tumblr or imgur, also how do you make the area around your profile picture, have a background? I’m sorta a noob i O i [emoji=left wing size=1] flight rising [emoji=right wing size=1]
@renaiwom

Thank you sooo much! Sadly I don’t have tumblr or imgur, also how do you make the area around your profile picture, have a background? I’m sorta a noob

i O i

flight rising
Am I the only one who wants to see what the new breed looks like, but at the same time doesn't watch the stream/youtube channel because they kinda wanna be surprised? XD

I sort of skipped ahead on the first stream youtube thing so I didn't have to sit through an hour of sketching because I had the sound off, but it looked like they didn't have much done. (Understandable. Designing a dragon from scratch has to be tough.) So I didn't get any real spoilers.

I'm like...torn between the two. Just tell me...does it look cool??? TELL ME IT LOOKS COOL!!! XD

-t3
Am I the only one who wants to see what the new breed looks like, but at the same time doesn't watch the stream/youtube channel because they kinda wanna be surprised? XD

I sort of skipped ahead on the first stream youtube thing so I didn't have to sit through an hour of sketching because I had the sound off, but it looked like they didn't have much done. (Understandable. Designing a dragon from scratch has to be tough.) So I didn't get any real spoilers.

I'm like...torn between the two. Just tell me...does it look cool??? TELL ME IT LOOKS COOL!!! XD

-t3
Thanks I needed dis
Thanks I needed dis
Ok this is cool tho!
Ok this is cool tho!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80