Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80
Hmm. Looks abit like a cross between a mirror and a Noct at the moment
Hmm. Looks abit like a cross between a mirror and a Noct at the moment
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
Looking at the livestream, I'm reminded of the Banescale. Maybe that's just me though.
Looking at the livestream, I'm reminded of the Banescale. Maybe that's just me though.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
i LOVE the pose with the wings rested on the ground like that. it looks really nice
i LOVE the pose with the wings rested on the ground like that. it looks really nice
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
OMG yes I am loving this! I remember a few streams Undel did wayyyyy back in the day and always wished we'd see more of them. Thank you for this!

Also I am PUMPED for the idea that the next dragon will be elegant. Lovely, elegant dragons are 100% my aesthetic. <3 <3 <3
OMG yes I am loving this! I remember a few streams Undel did wayyyyy back in the day and always wished we'd see more of them. Thank you for this!

Also I am PUMPED for the idea that the next dragon will be elegant. Lovely, elegant dragons are 100% my aesthetic. <3 <3 <3
hJWOfQK.png
oooi LOVE the horns
oooi LOVE the horns
Uq1cq4S.png
A little disappointed that the ones shown don't seem to break the limb (four legs & two wings) rules. I liked Banes because of their wyvern build. The crocodilian breed kinda made me think of an Ancient variation of the Mirror. I very much like the outline of that fin-winged breed. Would like to see plesiosaur-esque flippers in place of the legs. As said above, the big appeal with Ancients is they can have hugely different body types than Moderns, considering they don't need to conform to apparel rules. [emoji=banescale happy size=1] The long-eared breed instantly made me think of a Wind or Light Ancient, though I'm guessing those are a fair way off since you said Ancient #3 is for a Flight that doesn't have two breeds yet. Leaning towards Light because its ears & crest give it a very Lightweaver-esque look.
A little disappointed that the ones shown don't seem to break the limb (four legs & two wings) rules. I liked Banes because of their wyvern build.

The crocodilian breed kinda made me think of an Ancient variation of the Mirror.

I very much like the outline of that fin-winged breed. Would like to see plesiosaur-esque flippers in place of the legs. As said above, the big appeal with Ancients is they can have hugely different body types than Moderns, considering they don't need to conform to apparel rules.

The long-eared breed instantly made me think of a Wind or Light Ancient, though I'm guessing those are a fair way off since you said Ancient #3 is for a Flight that doesn't have two breeds yet. Leaning towards Light because its ears & crest give it a very Lightweaver-esque look.
Looks like a guardian on a diet
Looks like a guardian on a diet
Ot3Ahks.jpg
all the dragons!
all the dragons!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Idea: maybe they have wings and front legs but not hind legs? maybe some kind of mermaid-built dragon? With like a super powerful tail for big swimmy
Idea: maybe they have wings and front legs but not hind legs? maybe some kind of mermaid-built dragon? With like a super powerful tail for big swimmy
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
That was cool! Wish I hadnt missed so much of it but at least I got to see some!
That was cool! Wish I hadnt missed so much of it but at least I got to see some!
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80