Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80
LEAFY SEADRAGON DRAGON

c'mon pleeeease
LEAFY SEADRAGON DRAGON

c'mon pleeeease
left_feather.pngpixeldopts.pngwishlist.pngrightfeather.png
I love everything that is happening with this dragon. But dangit, I wanna see fins AND mane!
I love everything that is happening with this dragon. But dangit, I wanna see fins AND mane!
[quote name="Dragonspire" date="2020-03-17 18:09:06" ] Will the video of the stream stay up on the channel after the live stream is over? [/quote] @Dragonspire, yes.
Dragonspire wrote on 2020-03-17 18:09:06:
Will the video of the stream stay up on the channel after the live stream is over?

@Dragonspire, yes.
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SNOUT
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SNOUT
im3arDa.png
i love the fins ;;
i love the fins ;;

get oot me swemp

get oot me swemp
5f8192d23872f95d3404e472c3b79ada89ecabf1.jpg When I say “angel” I don't mean the ninny ones that are people with wings taped to their back, I mean the BIG ones with lots of arms and like, five heads. The ones with more then, like, 40 wings. Yeah, THOSE are the angels I'm talking about. Those are the quality angels, the good ones. The gucci seraphs. Not the dollar store 'human with wings and maybe a ring around their head'. Nah son, I shop designer. Only highest quality angels here. Holy, Holy, Holy cow are those some good angels.
Waystone3.gif
We've gone from Mirror 2 to Sea Monster Croc

I want it and I want it to have fins so bad
We've gone from Mirror 2 to Sea Monster Croc

I want it and I want it to have fins so bad

e75bf528c2f7371d13067302c52eefe8bb40f2df.png...
I didn't really notice the disconnect between the head and body until it was brought up
I didn't really notice the disconnect between the head and body until it was brought up
Okay, I'm loving the crown of fins and the crocodile face, but if you're gonna go this delightfully Watery on me, get rid of those legs. That face is something even the Tidelord would find worth bringing back from the store. Put it on a body that matches it. Our current water breed already suffers from not actually looking like something that lives in water... these paws definitely aren't suited for this.

And just as I type this, Undel agrees. But I look forward to seeing this idea go forward! I really want to see that crocodilian, finned dragon on the site.
Okay, I'm loving the crown of fins and the crocodile face, but if you're gonna go this delightfully Watery on me, get rid of those legs. That face is something even the Tidelord would find worth bringing back from the store. Put it on a body that matches it. Our current water breed already suffers from not actually looking like something that lives in water... these paws definitely aren't suited for this.

And just as I type this, Undel agrees. But I look forward to seeing this idea go forward! I really want to see that crocodilian, finned dragon on the site.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
it's interesting how these designs are coming out of possibilities of design variations and not necessarily elements. The fin/long snout combo work really well together though.
it's interesting how these designs are coming out of possibilities of design variations and not necessarily elements. The fin/long snout combo work really well together though.
strmctchr.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 79 80