Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 79 80
Flight Rising is TRULY my favourite pet sim game!
Flight Rising is TRULY my favourite pet sim game!
cFdHcSd.gif
DOG DRAGON???
DOG DRAGON???
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I LOVE this idea!! This is really fun. :) Kind of hoping for a mer-dragon, but will be excited with whatever winds up striking your fancy!
I LOVE this idea!! This is really fun. :) Kind of hoping for a mer-dragon, but will be excited with whatever winds up striking your fancy!
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
[quote name="SaikiyoLuna" date="2020-03-17 18:06:23" ] Since it's going to be an element that doesn't have 2 breeds that means it's going to be water, earth, lightening, plague or shadow. By the looks of the fins and fish reference that seems to pop up sometimes, my bet is water. [/quote] @SaikiyoLuna - Just to prevent a little confusion, that fish is just part of the Photoshop toolbar. It shows up if you hover over the brush tool icon.
SaikiyoLuna wrote on 2020-03-17 18:06:23:
Since it's going to be an element that doesn't have 2 breeds that means it's going to be water, earth, lightening, plague or shadow. By the looks of the fins and fish reference that seems to pop up sometimes, my bet is water.

@SaikiyoLuna - Just to prevent a little confusion, that fish is just part of the Photoshop toolbar. It shows up if you hover over the brush tool icon.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
ONCE AGAIN THE MIRROR VIBES ARE BACK........
ONCE AGAIN THE MIRROR VIBES ARE BACK........
Rome/Roswell
Any Pronouns
Nonbinary Butch Lesbian
fr + 3
[quote name="Raikdow" date="2020-03-17 18:08:01" ] "Escher dragon" 4D shadow dragon when? [/quote] If you look deeply into Shadowbinder's eyes after you give her all your money and Lightweaver's tears you might see one.
Raikdow wrote on 2020-03-17 18:08:01:
"Escher dragon"

4D shadow dragon when?

If you look deeply into Shadowbinder's eyes after you give her all your money and Lightweaver's tears you might see one.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
it has to be a plague or an earth breed, i’m calling it!!
it has to be a plague or an earth breed, i’m calling it!!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
Woo hoo!
Woo hoo!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
Oh this is so exciting to watch! I was hoping for another ancient breed! ^u^

Edit: I kept forgetting that FR has a YouTube channel. I had to subscribe right away!
Oh this is so exciting to watch! I was hoping for another ancient breed! ^u^

Edit: I kept forgetting that FR has a YouTube channel. I had to subscribe right away!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
This is so cool!
This is so cool!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 79 80