Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80
Maybe flippers instead of legs would be cool? :0
Maybe flippers instead of legs would be cool? :0
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
It looks like a crocodile now
It looks like a crocodile now
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I love those fins! :D
I love those fins! :D
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
Every time I look away for two seconds, the dragon looks cooler.

Edit: Okay, I liked the kelpie-mane dragon, and I felt sad when you took away the hair, but I really like the crocodile dragon!
Every time I look away for two seconds, the dragon looks cooler.

Edit: Okay, I liked the kelpie-mane dragon, and I felt sad when you took away the hair, but I really like the crocodile dragon!
LxbWmll.png
I'm in deep fear that this just Mirror 2 but at least if it is: All the extra frills are vvvvery nice [emoji=banescale love size=1]
I'm in deep fear that this just Mirror 2 but at least if it is: All the extra frills are vvvvery nice
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
I vote water dragon and the return of Tidelord possibly?
I vote water dragon and the return of Tidelord possibly?
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
I liked how one of the ideas had loads of beautiful hair / fur and seemed extra regal. I would LOVE to see some kind of elves-of-dragons or elf-inspired dragon ancient breed. Especially if it was a gem dragon! I would need to get myself 50 Galadriel and Thranduil inspired dragons! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
I liked how one of the ideas had loads of beautiful hair / fur and seemed extra regal. I would LOVE to see some kind of elves-of-dragons or elf-inspired dragon ancient breed. Especially if it was a gem dragon! I would need to get myself 50 Galadriel and Thranduil inspired dragons!
okay okay tho if this is a water dragon, there should be a tert that gives it a fish for its mouth
okay okay tho if this is a water dragon, there should be a tert that gives it a fish for its mouth
Oh dem TEETH!!!!!
Oh dem TEETH!!!!!

How do you think they're going to release it? Are they going to Banescale it with eggs, or hand out two free clanbound scrolls?

Or maybe just buy em,idk...

How do you think they're going to release it? Are they going to Banescale it with eggs, or hand out two free clanbound scrolls?

Or maybe just buy em,idk...
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80