Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tuxedo Revamp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
This looks so cool!!
This looks so cool!!
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Amazing!!
Amazing!!
LRphJMG.png
they look so nice!!
they look so nice!!
7odDSu3.pngQNDaGpC.pnghUMrDFx.gif
Oh, neat! ^_^
Oh, neat! ^_^
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
i can finally be the fancy boi i want to be.
i can finally be the fancy boi i want to be.
DmRdZYl.png
A lovely surprise!
A lovely surprise!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Ah, there we go! Gonna be real: I don't love having apparel revamps dropped without warning, but I also don't hate the changes.
The waistcoats in particular look much better, and the new apparel is great! Everybody's gonna be so FANCY.
Ah, there we go! Gonna be real: I don't love having apparel revamps dropped without warning, but I also don't hate the changes.
The waistcoats in particular look much better, and the new apparel is great! Everybody's gonna be so FANCY.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
oh dang
oh dang
iO2X60T.png
And ‘lo, and there was a sound like thunder, and the voices of a thousand fangirls rose as one in euphoric chorus. [item=fancy tailcoat] I was crying with joy when somebody caught these pre-release. That fancy tailcoat – I have to believe it was a love letter specifically to me, because it hits [i]every beat[/i] I could have asked for – the red collar and the double-folded shape of it, the rimmed sleeves, the fanciful patterning. About the only thing that stops it from being perfect is the super-long lapels on wildclaws, and c’mon, that’s me getting 9/10 when I normally can’t expect more than a 3 or 4 on ‘made entirely to cater to my edgelord needs.’ I need fifteen of these immediately. Thank you. Sincerely, thank you. This is the single most fulfilling apparel piece you could have given me and I am [i]living[/i] right now. (I can think of at least four different properties whose fandragon outfits just got scarily on point…) This also might be the first time I’m chill with an art update, and this is on a set I use with extreme frequency. (Like, more than half of my first lair tab is wearing a fancy waistcoat.) The layering wasn’t much disturbed, and the angle the waistcoats sit at feels much more natural now. I did like the old hat being more lopsided, as it had more personality than the new one does, and the spats being shortened on some feet messed with some of my outfits, but overall the disturbance on my end was minimal. Awesome vibes all around. I’m [i]adoring[/i] this new content lately. A great big hug from my corner of the internet!
And ‘lo, and there was a sound like thunder, and the voices of a thousand fangirls rose as one in euphoric chorus.

Fancy Tailcoat

I was crying with joy when somebody caught these pre-release. That fancy tailcoat – I have to believe it was a love letter specifically to me, because it hits every beat I could have asked for – the red collar and the double-folded shape of it, the rimmed sleeves, the fanciful patterning. About the only thing that stops it from being perfect is the super-long lapels on wildclaws, and c’mon, that’s me getting 9/10 when I normally can’t expect more than a 3 or 4 on ‘made entirely to cater to my edgelord needs.’

I need fifteen of these immediately. Thank you. Sincerely, thank you. This is the single most fulfilling apparel piece you could have given me and I am living right now.

(I can think of at least four different properties whose fandragon outfits just got scarily on point…)

This also might be the first time I’m chill with an art update, and this is on a set I use with extreme frequency. (Like, more than half of my first lair tab is wearing a fancy waistcoat.) The layering wasn’t much disturbed, and the angle the waistcoats sit at feels much more natural now. I did like the old hat being more lopsided, as it had more personality than the new one does, and the spats being shortened on some feet messed with some of my outfits, but overall the disturbance on my end was minimal.

Awesome vibes all around. I’m adoring this new content lately. A great big hug from my corner of the internet!

tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[emoji=fae star size=1] Finally some new apparel I'll (probably) use often
Finally some new apparel I'll (probably) use often
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49