Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tuxedo Revamp
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49
ooooh the art refresh looks great, and I love all the new pieces! I need like 500 tailcoats right away [emoji=guardian love size=1]
ooooh the art refresh looks great, and I love all the new pieces! I need like 500 tailcoats right away
UEKFohX.png
AAAAHHHH i love this!!! my chef dragon is gonna get the classy set and he's gonna look so good!!!!! and the fancy cane is gonna be perfect for a new fandragon! aaaaaaaa thank you devs this is amazing <3333

edit: forgot to mention because brain screaming BUT this is def a set that needed an update and i'm glad it got one!! it's so nice now <33333
AAAAHHHH i love this!!! my chef dragon is gonna get the classy set and he's gonna look so good!!!!! and the fancy cane is gonna be perfect for a new fandragon! aaaaaaaa thank you devs this is amazing <3333

edit: forgot to mention because brain screaming BUT this is def a set that needed an update and i'm glad it got one!! it's so nice now <33333
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I knew it was coming! Nice :D
I knew it was coming! Nice :D
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
AHH MORE PANTS... THE DRESS SHIRTS... THANK YOIU FR
AHH MORE PANTS... THE DRESS SHIRTS... THANK YOIU FR
AHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHH
courier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
The shirts? Spectacular. Plain + layers well. The revamp seems to have stuck pretty close to the original pieces too, which is always a plus. Thank you! Edit: I've always supported receiving advance warning (24 hours at least) for apparel revamps, and this update is no exception. Even if it didn't particularly ruin the set for me, for others, however... [quote name="Astariall" date="2020-03-05 21:09:00" ] PLEASE start giving us advance warning. I love the canes, but I don't love the fact that two of my planned designs have been nearly wrecked by the completely unnecessary changes. [/quote] Please consider giving us [u]clear[/u] warnings in advance so that users can save images of their dragons before the update rolls out. The visual aesthetics and customization is the biggest draw of the site aside from breeding, so it seems odd that we have yet to see such a process implemented.
The shirts? Spectacular. Plain + layers well. The revamp seems to have stuck pretty close to the original pieces too, which is always a plus. Thank you!

Edit:

I've always supported receiving advance warning (24 hours at least) for apparel revamps, and this update is no exception. Even if it didn't particularly ruin the set for me, for others, however...
Astariall wrote on 2020-03-05 21:09:00:
PLEASE start giving us advance warning. I love the canes, but I don't love the fact that two of my planned designs have been nearly wrecked by the completely unnecessary changes.

Please consider giving us clear warnings in advance so that users can save images of their dragons before the update rolls out. The visual aesthetics and customization is the biggest draw of the site aside from breeding, so it seems odd that we have yet to see such a process implemented.
3 hours ahead of FR time
PLEASE start giving us advance warning. I love the canes, but I don't love the fact that two of my planned designs have been nearly wrecked by the completely unnecessary changes.

At this point I may have to reconsider whether the social opportunities here are really worth playing when the things I achieve that matter most to me could be taken away with no chance to even archive the images.

At this point I may have to reconsider whether the social opportunities here are really worth playing when the things I achieve that matter most to me could be taken away with no chance to even archive the images.
don't like my dragons
HCZSWEFFASFFS

I need the classy set-

like a lot-

Edit:
* cries in wishing this update came sooner bc now I have to sell his old jacket *

Joker
HCZSWEFFASFFS

I need the classy set-

like a lot-

Edit:
* cries in wishing this update came sooner bc now I have to sell his old jacket *

Joker
1619_150px_slimeling_by_miirshroom-dchg7i2.pngNLrr9Yo.gifThingy.pngGeno_Walk.gifPinRSani303.png
AAAA!!! PRETY
AAAA!!! PRETY
... "may have" had changes?

wh..what does that.. mean?
... "may have" had changes?

wh..what does that.. mean?
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49