Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77
New modern breed! Oh I wished I can have a sneakpeak on its design, how curious!
New modern breed! Oh I wished I can have a sneakpeak on its design, how curious!
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
Wooaaah this seems super exiting
Wooaaah this seems super exiting
Question regarding Feats.

If the Feat is say.. reach Companion level and you've reached Awakened already, will it count? Or will one need to wait until that familiar pops up again with a feat of reaching Awakened?

If the Feat is say.. reach Companion level and you've reached Awakened already, will it count? Or will one need to wait until that familiar pops up again with a feat of reaching Awakened?

Im so excited for Fiona! do you have any idea when she is going to be launched?I

Also I can't wait to see the new modern breed!
Im so excited for Fiona! do you have any idea when she is going to be launched?I

Also I can't wait to see the new modern breed!
Her antennae look bent. Is she okay...?
Her antennae look bent. Is she okay...?
Mg9qSuP.gif
Thank you to all developers and artists, this content looks awesome!
Thank you to all developers and artists, this content looks awesome!
[quote name="@shevabree" date="2020-01-25 03:37:37" ] Question regarding Feats. If the Feat is say.. reach Companion level and you've reached Awakened already, will it count? Or will one need to wait until that familiar pops up again with a feat of reaching Awakened? [/quote] This question was answered by the staff before. You can use the red arrows at the top of the page or at the bottom of an admin post to jump back and forth between admin-posts. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/admin_post.png[/img] [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2] You can say the level you need to reach is a minimum requirement. So if a feat pops up that requires companion level for a familiar you've already awakened, you can instantly complete the quest and claim the prize.
@shevabree wrote on 2020-01-25 03:37:37:

This question was answered by the staff before. You can use the red arrows at the top of the page or at the bottom of an admin post to jump back and forth between admin-posts. admin_post.png

You can say the level you need to reach is a minimum requirement. So if a feat pops up that requires companion level for a familiar you've already awakened, you can instantly complete the quest and claim the prize.
I really, really love Fiona. You have no idea how much she means to me! As a rabid familiar collector AND someone similar, I am SUPER excited for the rep. ??? Thank you, Flight Rising. Thank you.
I really, really love Fiona. You have no idea how much she means to me! As a rabid familiar collector AND someone similar, I am SUPER excited for the rep. ??? Thank you, Flight Rising. Thank you.
Currently: Working on Profit Gain and Familiar Collecting.

Familiars Needed
I'm so excited! Looking forward to both!
I'm so excited! Looking forward to both!
How much longer!!!???

Can't wait!!!
How much longer!!!???

Can't wait!!!
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 77