Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 77
Oh man I've been after something like Fiona since I came back after a few years break! All the lost familiars I never got to acquire :( (that I am trying to save up for) this and the recent bestiary update from a while ago? To die for! :D [emoji=star size=1]
Oh man I've been after something like Fiona since I came back after a few years break! All the lost familiars I never got to acquire :( (that I am trying to save up for) this and the recent bestiary update from a while ago? To die for! :D

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
Oh my gosh????? A Skydancer NPC???? And a new modern breed??? And just...everything?? I'm so excited?
Oh my gosh????? A Skydancer NPC???? And a new modern breed??? And just...everything?? I'm so excited?
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
Wow. =D
Wow. =D
trans rights!
trans rights!
Yo that's awesome!
Yo that's awesome!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I love Fiona! I love that she's trans! I love that I'll be able to bond with familiars I don't have!

I hope there'll be some mechanic to favour the Flattery page showing familiars that user hasn't achieved 'Awakened' with over ones they have. That way it'll be slightly less of a gamble trying to bond with things like KS or even Sprites and other rare familiars that people (like me) cannot obtain once everything else has achieved 'Awakened'.

I do keep clicking on these updates hoping for a Hoard revamp, though. It's so annoying trying to find/do anything in there.
I love Fiona! I love that she's trans! I love that I'll be able to bond with familiars I don't have!

I hope there'll be some mechanic to favour the Flattery page showing familiars that user hasn't achieved 'Awakened' with over ones they have. That way it'll be slightly less of a gamble trying to bond with things like KS or even Sprites and other rare familiars that people (like me) cannot obtain once everything else has achieved 'Awakened'.

I do keep clicking on these updates hoping for a Hoard revamp, though. It's so annoying trying to find/do anything in there.
OH MAN THATS SO COOL!!!!!!
OH MAN THATS SO COOL!!!!!!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Hey staff, I just wanted to say thank you so much for giving us a trans npc, especially knowing the sort of backlash there would be. You're doing a great job weeding out the discriminatory comments and I just wanna say as a trans person I really appreciate it [emoji=heart size=1]
Hey staff, I just wanted to say thank you so much for giving us a trans npc, especially knowing the sort of backlash there would be. You're doing a great job weeding out the discriminatory comments and I just wanna say as a trans person I really appreciate it
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
[quote name="Alnoots" date="2020-01-23 09:36:04" ] Oh!! I'm so excited for Fiona omg Edit for updating on reading it all: I love the feat system of getting another familiar recolor!! It really seems like a neat concept. Plus the progress on the next modern breed? Very nice! Edit 2: SHE IS CONFIRMED TRANS OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH [/quote] @Alnoots How did you learn she's trans?
Alnoots wrote on 2020-01-23 09:36:04:
Oh!! I'm so excited for Fiona omg

Edit for updating on reading it all: I love the feat system of getting another familiar recolor!! It really seems like a neat concept. Plus the progress on the next modern breed? Very nice!

Edit 2: SHE IS CONFIRMED TRANS OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH
@Alnoots
How did you learn she's trans?
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
[quote name="DarkSkyTheDemon" date="2020-01-25 11:15:44" ] [quote name="Alnoots" date="2020-01-23 09:36:04" ] Oh!! I'm so excited for Fiona omg Edit for updating on reading it all: I love the feat system of getting another familiar recolor!! It really seems like a neat concept. Plus the progress on the next modern breed? Very nice! Edit 2: SHE IS CONFIRMED TRANS OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH [/quote] @Alnoots How did you learn she's trans? [/quote] @DarkSkyTheDemon Aequorin confirmed it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2812274/4#post_42031300]here[/url]!
DarkSkyTheDemon wrote on 2020-01-25 11:15:44:
Alnoots wrote on 2020-01-23 09:36:04:
Oh!! I'm so excited for Fiona omg

Edit for updating on reading it all: I love the feat system of getting another familiar recolor!! It really seems like a neat concept. Plus the progress on the next modern breed? Very nice!

Edit 2: SHE IS CONFIRMED TRANS OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH
@Alnoots
How did you learn she's trans?
@DarkSkyTheDemon Aequorin confirmed it here!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 76 77