Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tool: Game Database
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
i came back bc of notn but i am absolutely beyond pleasantly surprised lol
i came back bc of notn but i am absolutely beyond pleasantly surprised lol
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
Oh wow that’s really neat!
Oh wow that’s really neat!
This has been so great using it from the AH to see why some things are so highly priced. When I check availability some things say "Not currently available" (I think they may be NotN items) I put comments on battlestones (which specify mainly whether they are INT/STR based as I found it really unclear when I started this game) and got this feedback from a player this morning: [quote]I just wanted to thank you for putting comments on some of the battle items. It confirmed for me that slashes are STR and bolts are INT. I thought they were, but wasn't sure. Just wanted to let you know that someone appreciates your work![emoji=Coatl Happy][/quote]
This has been so great using it from the AH to see why some things are so highly priced.
When I check availability some things say "Not currently available" (I think they may be NotN items)

I put comments on battlestones (which specify mainly whether they are INT/STR based as I found it really unclear when I started this game) and got this feedback from a player this morning:
Quote:
I just wanted to thank you for putting comments on some of the battle items. It confirmed for me that slashes are STR and bolts are INT. I thought they were, but wasn't sure. Just wanted to let you know that someone appreciates your work!
qDkA25S.png
was gonna use the database to update my familiar trading thread but noticed that coliseum fams don't list which venue they drop in which would be really useful, now i'm back to using the wikia :P
was gonna use the database to update my familiar trading thread but noticed that coliseum fams don't list which venue they drop in which would be really useful, now i'm back to using the wikia :P
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Oh my gosh thank you guys!! No more looking at incomplete forum posts or google docs! This is awesome
Oh my gosh thank you guys!! No more looking at incomplete forum posts or google docs! This is awesome

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
Awesome
Awesome
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
What a great update! I really appreciate all the hard work that had to have gone into this!
What a great update! I really appreciate all the hard work that had to have gone into this!
tastefulmarketing.gif
I love this feature, I now live in the Game Database! Thanks for this!!
I love this feature, I now live in the Game Database! Thanks for this!!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
made me log in after months/10
now if you just quit it with that phattie mobile first design.....
made me log in after months/10
now if you just quit it with that phattie mobile first design.....
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93