Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63
The SPG fan in me is SCREAMING these look so good ;0;
The SPG fan in me is SCREAMING these look so good ;0;
put dispenser here.
Splitting up the wings into wings and wing armor is a FANTASTIC choice which covers both styles of how the apparel was previously used. I'm so happy!
Splitting up the wings into wings and wing armor is a FANTASTIC choice which covers both styles of how the apparel was previously used. I'm so happy!
Free steampunk apparel! Yeeessss
Free steampunk apparel! Yeeessss
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
PINK STEAMPUNK O Y E S
PINK STEAMPUNK O Y E S
Scribble_Banner.png
Woo! My favourite apparel!
Woo! My favourite apparel!
pew pew pew
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526752/52675142_350.png[/img] Meh, I'm ok with it for the most part, though I'm not overly fond of the wings of either variety on the 1 dragon I used the old wings on. I'd have been completely on board with the 2 separate sets thing, though. It always irks me when major changes are made to things like this that can, and frequently do, mess up pre-existing setups. I'm just lucky I don't do much with apparel here so this didn't affect me overly much.
52675142_350.png

Meh, I'm ok with it for the most part, though I'm not overly fond of the wings of either variety on the 1 dragon I used the old wings on.

I'd have been completely on board with the 2 separate sets thing, though. It always irks me when major changes are made to things like this that can, and frequently do, mess up pre-existing setups. I'm just lucky I don't do much with apparel here so this didn't affect me overly much.
Huh
Huh
ew9u8Xp.png
Oh, my, another reason to (continue to) live in the Boreal Wood
Oh, my, another reason to (continue to) live in the Boreal Wood
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Omg yesss!!! I love it!!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=coatl love size=2]
Omg yesss!!! I love it!!!!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
The only thing i'm kind of sad about, is how the old armor wings, used to 'clip into' the vests. That was a neat touch and I really liked it, but it also made sense to change it, since that didn't work well with a lot of other apparel sets.
The only thing i'm kind of sad about, is how the old armor wings, used to 'clip into' the vests. That was a neat touch and I really liked it, but it also made sense to change it, since that didn't work well with a lot of other apparel sets.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63