Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Steampunk Refresh
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63
Just don't layer the new pieces with any apparel that fits only on the underside of the wings on Nocturnes. I tried that and it clips between the wing apparel here and the other apparel, like on Crow here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54754697] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547547/54754697_350.png[/img] [/url]
Just don't layer the new pieces with any apparel that fits only on the underside of the wings on Nocturnes. I tried that and it clips between the wing apparel here and the other apparel, like on Crow here

54754697_350.png
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
Oh, I like the tin set. Revamps are always hard, but this set needed it so badly. I think this is the best way to go about it.
Oh, I like the tin set. Revamps are always hard, but this set needed it so badly. I think this is the best way to go about it.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
*Jotaro voice*

YES YES YES YES YES
*Jotaro voice*

YES YES YES YES YES
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
oh fantastic update, muuuuch better look now! might actually start using the steampunk apparel myself now.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/816/81551_350.png[/img] [/url] yesssss nice lovely good work team!! keep up the good work!
oh fantastic update, muuuuch better look now! might actually start using the steampunk apparel myself now....

81551_350.png

yesssss nice lovely good work team!! keep up the good work!

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
Oh my! They look amazing!! [emoji=heart size=1]
Oh my! They look amazing!!
UFhZdZT.pngfJvgA2F.pngdFNVkyi.pngfJvgA2F.pngQ2cC3z4.png
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2019-09-07 05:31:23" ] [...] I can see where you tried to keep to the old style wrt coverage & to an extent aesthetic (with the vests & scarves), but with the site's increasing lean towards pretty/shiny apparel, well... I'm worried about what's gonna happen when sets such as Birdskull, the Wraps (especially Bloody), the Scars, etc. are revamped. [/quote] Lord no please don't touch those sets One thing I like (or used to like, if they keep this up) about this site is that if you want you can have both pretty and shiny stuff AND dull, grungy and rugged stuff Now it seems they're shying away from the latter Please, please PLEASE do not remove the few rugged apparel pieces we already have The Last thing I want is for the scars to look like marker lines and the bandages to look mud or tomato stained
Seadramon wrote on 2019-09-07 05:31:23:
[...]

I can see where you tried to keep to the old style wrt coverage & to an extent aesthetic (with the vests & scarves), but with the site's increasing lean towards pretty/shiny apparel, well... I'm worried about what's gonna happen when sets such as Birdskull, the Wraps (especially Bloody), the Scars, etc. are revamped.

Lord no please don't touch those sets
One thing I like (or used to like, if they keep this up) about this site is that if you want you can have both pretty and shiny stuff AND dull, grungy and rugged stuff

Now it seems they're shying away from the latter
Please, please PLEASE do not remove the few rugged apparel pieces we already have

The Last thing I want is for the scars to look like marker lines and the bandages to look mud or tomato stained
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
I was hoping there would be new familiars for Drakeharvest and the other micro-holidays since the old ones can still be gotten from gathering. Having the same ones just makes it kinda boring for those who already got a bunch of them last time (and they're already pretty worthless so not much point in selling them)...but oh well, the experience boost is still cool.
I was hoping there would be new familiars for Drakeharvest and the other micro-holidays since the old ones can still be gotten from gathering. Having the same ones just makes it kinda boring for those who already got a bunch of them last time (and they're already pretty worthless so not much point in selling them)...but oh well, the experience boost is still cool.
@alyblaith AHSDFJHDFLHD I don't mind being pinged at all! Glad I was right, can't wait for ((crabs))
@alyblaith AHSDFJHDFLHD I don't mind being pinged at all! Glad I was right, can't wait for ((crabs))
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Bummer, I really don't like the look of the new steampunk sets. I wish you would give the option of old style - new style sets so we could keep what we wanted instead of these forced updates.

One more reason that I spend less and less time in this game.
Bummer, I really don't like the look of the new steampunk sets. I wish you would give the option of old style - new style sets so we could keep what we wanted instead of these forced updates.

One more reason that I spend less and less time in this game.
15583.png
I love the new wings! The steampunk sets have always been some of my favorites, and now all my treasure will just evaporate because I'm buying all the wings!
I love the new wings! The steampunk sets have always been some of my favorites, and now all my treasure will just evaporate because I'm buying all the wings!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63