Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41
Friend battles and the revamped rank battles look great. I love the idea of being able to use the Coliseum while sitting in the queue.
Friend battles and the revamped rank battles look great. I love the idea of being able to use the Coliseum while sitting in the queue.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Whoo! Sounds great!

Edit to add:
When i was reading the post the first time i was thinking about it having battle points as a "currency" but couldn't find a way to make it work, but i think i have it now. what if pvp gave battle points as currency and you could buy clan-bound battle stones. Cuz at first i was thinking pvp should give stones, but that might solve both problems
Whoo! Sounds great!

Edit to add:
When i was reading the post the first time i was thinking about it having battle points as a "currency" but couldn't find a way to make it work, but i think i have it now. what if pvp gave battle points as currency and you could buy clan-bound battle stones. Cuz at first i was thinking pvp should give stones, but that might solve both problems
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png
I do hope this means a magical version of eliminate, and etc. And I do hope, like stated above, even if you lose most of the time you can still work your way towards the pvp rewards. This will encourage more people to try and play. AKA, you should look at what WoW does with conquest points. People who win all the time get them much faster, but players have other ways to earn it even if you are not a pvp god.
I do hope this means a magical version of eliminate, and etc. And I do hope, like stated above, even if you lose most of the time you can still work your way towards the pvp rewards. This will encourage more people to try and play. AKA, you should look at what WoW does with conquest points. People who win all the time get them much faster, but players have other ways to earn it even if you are not a pvp god.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
I see people complain about the apparel awards being clan-bound, I actually think that is a GREAT idea!

say one of the apparels is a really mean-looking sword and so you see that on one of the dragons you're facing, now the first thought should be along the lines of "oh man this one means business, this is going to be a tough one!" and not something like "oh cool, how much did that cost you?"

making them clan-bound means when you see that apparel you KNOW that person went trough a lot to earn it, it's sort of like a wearable achievement!
I see people complain about the apparel awards being clan-bound, I actually think that is a GREAT idea!

say one of the apparels is a really mean-looking sword and so you see that on one of the dragons you're facing, now the first thought should be along the lines of "oh man this one means business, this is going to be a tough one!" and not something like "oh cool, how much did that cost you?"

making them clan-bound means when you see that apparel you KNOW that person went trough a lot to earn it, it's sort of like a wearable achievement!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
oh deities i'm so excited ;-; the PVP used to be the light of my life, and i've been waiting for them to come back c:
oh deities i'm so excited ;-; the PVP used to be the light of my life, and i've been waiting for them to come back c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
yES we finally get this!! I'm so hyped!
yES we finally get this!! I'm so hyped!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Let the battle begin!!!!!!!!!!
Let the battle begin!!!!!!!!!!
Gpasq5f.png
Is the AGI stat ever going to be rebalanced?
Is the AGI stat ever going to be rebalanced?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I haven't been interested in the PVP but these new potential additions interest me: spectators(me), vistas and special clanbound battle-themed apparel. I can see myself participating in PVP for them. I am also hyped about the events that will be made with using the new system. [emoji=coatl star size=1]
I haven't been interested in the PVP but these new potential additions interest me: spectators(me), vistas and special clanbound battle-themed apparel. I can see myself participating in PVP for them.

I am also hyped about the events that will be made with using the new system.

1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-08-21 09:18:18" ]As far as examples for [b]ability balance changes[/b]...let’s say that we wanted to try and give the tank dragons out there some more love and make them more viable in team compositions. We may implement changes to abilities that look something like this: [LIST] [*][b]Anticipate[/b]: For as long as Anticipate is active on a dragon, make it 50% more likely an enemy target will strike them. [*][b]Guard[/b]: Any time Guard is successful, heal the guarded dragon for 20% of its max HP. [/LIST][/quote] Is this going to be applicable to PVE also, or only to PVP? I love the idea of these changes, and I think it could be great if Anticipate/Guard could find more PVE love as well. :o
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-08-21 09:18:18:
As far as examples for ability balance changes...let’s say that we wanted to try and give the tank dragons out there some more love and make them more viable in team compositions. We may implement changes to abilities that look something like this:

• Anticipate: For as long as Anticipate is active on a dragon, make it 50% more likely an enemy target will strike them.
  • Guard: Any time Guard is successful, heal the guarded dragon for 20% of its max HP.

Is this going to be applicable to PVE also, or only to PVP? I love the idea of these changes, and I think it could be great if Anticipate/Guard could find more PVE love as well. :o
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41