Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Developer Update - Coliseum PVP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
It's finally Coming Soon!

Can't wait to try it out - I've heard stories of PVP and I'm excited to hear that it's actually making a return at some point! And custom rules? Siiiiick.

Also, I love BoogieWoogie.
It's finally Coming Soon!

Can't wait to try it out - I've heard stories of PVP and I'm excited to hear that it's actually making a return at some point! And custom rules? Siiiiick.

Also, I love BoogieWoogie.
neat :o
neat :o
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
!!
!!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
Oh nice!
Oh nice!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Oooh, this looks really neat! [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Oooh, this looks really neat!
HzYC41C.png Lore Aesthetics

Lizard Game

Poetry Commissions
ifBbHSX.png
Eyy nice!

edit: can i give tokens of my affection to the spectators please
Eyy nice!

edit: can i give tokens of my affection to the spectators please
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
Nice!
Nice!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
frankly this actually sounds like a lot of fun, and im speaking as someone who never touched pvp before o:
frankly this actually sounds like a lot of fun, and im speaking as someone who never touched pvp before o:
Na5WGHa.png
Very happy to hear tank dragons are getting some love!!!!! Finally... I can use mine beefy bois in BATTLE..!
Very happy to hear tank dragons are getting some love!!!!! Finally... I can use mine beefy bois in BATTLE..!
hNr0fWQ.png
sweet!!
sweet!!
light_0.png
he/him
image0.png54859388.pngimage1.pngtumblr_inline_nz2de7oArI1tgh8q0_250.png
Ancestral Incense
+3 FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41