Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
They're so pretty..!
They're so pretty..!
Welcome! Just remember to Whisper In the Library!
-TheDragonWhisper
Wish I could afford it though.
Wish I could afford it though.
Welcome! Just remember to Whisper In the Library!
-TheDragonWhisper
noice
noice
@pyereciae2788

Remember when I said I got 2 mums from foraging? How long ago was that?

I have NOT gotten any more since then.
@pyereciae2788

Remember when I said I got 2 mums from foraging? How long ago was that?

I have NOT gotten any more since then.
9PW8odu.jpg
I find that it's now cheaper to buy the mums and petals rather than the gene people are selling in the AH. I've been splitting the cost of the gene between the hatchlings I get making a bit more affordable kids. The more I breed the lower the price keeps going. That's the hope right? [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1]
I find that it's now cheaper to buy the mums and petals rather than the gene people are selling in the AH. I've been splitting the cost of the gene between the hatchlings I get making a bit more affordable kids. The more I breed the lower the price keeps going.

That's the hope right?
qBxq9nJ.png
Now they have the blossom gene in Roundsey's raffle roulette but I've never won anything from there. I feel like those who win things from the raffle have a lot of treasure than other players. I'm not even sure how many tickets it takes in order to win something.
Now they have the blossom gene in Roundsey's raffle roulette but I've never won anything from there. I feel like those who win things from the raffle have a lot of treasure than other players. I'm not even sure how many tickets it takes in order to win something.
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
I still haven't ONE mums,
please correct this because is really unfair
I still haven't ONE mums,
please correct this because is really unfair
rreea8E.gif
@Cheystar
Well, at least you got a few... I'm not even close to level 34 for foraging yet.
@Cheystar
Well, at least you got a few... I'm not even close to level 34 for foraging yet.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="BirchConcentus" date="2019-07-25 07:35:20" ] Now they have the blossom gene in Roundsey's raffle roulette but I've never won anything from there. I feel like those who win things from the raffle have a lot of treasure than other players. I'm not even sure how many tickets it takes in order to win something. [/quote] It's mostly those who spent lots of money wins something. But I'm not sure if you're allowed to win 1 prize per week or 1 prize in total. It could be the second one I mentioned, since I don't think anyone has won twice yet. As for tickets, the more the better, but sometimes spending so much treasure isn't worth is if you don't win anything (waste of treasure). And, yeah, there's 35 genes as prizes for this week (maybe there'll be more in the future). 50 might be better, though there are over 450k players.
BirchConcentus wrote on 2019-07-25 07:35:20:
It's mostly those who spent lots of money wins something. But I'm not sure if you're allowed to win 1 prize per week or 1 prize in total. It could be the second one I mentioned, since I don't think anyone has won twice yet. As for tickets, the more the better, but sometimes spending so much treasure isn't worth is if you don't win anything (waste of treasure).

And, yeah, there's 35 genes as prizes for this week (maybe there'll be more in the future). 50 might be better, though there are over 450k players.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
2vxovbm.jpg
2vxovbm.jpg
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58