Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
@pyereciae2788

there are people who have won twice and there are people who have won three times actually! I'm not sure about the algorithm for picking the winners but who knows why some people are winning more than once
@pyereciae2788

there are people who have won twice and there are people who have won three times actually! I'm not sure about the algorithm for picking the winners but who knows why some people are winning more than once
hEC9y3U.png
@MoonlitNight
Wait, so it's more of a only-win-once-each-week kinda thing instead of a win-one-time-in-total thing... Weird... Though the people who spent more treasure will more likely (not guarenteed) to win something each week.
@MoonlitNight
Wait, so it's more of a only-win-once-each-week kinda thing instead of a win-one-time-in-total thing... Weird... Though the people who spent more treasure will more likely (not guarenteed) to win something each week.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Ten days of gathering Pink Mums now. Result: 1
My level is 40.
Ten days of gathering Pink Mums now. Result: 1
My level is 40.
Purty
Purty
bCDUww4.gifbPmQ3X1.png
It's so pretty !! i neeeeed [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
It's so pretty !! i neeeeed
FYI - For those who just say "buy the gene or mums". I figured the cost out in real money, not Dragon treasure and it would cost me over $1,000.00.
FYI - For those who just say "buy the gene or mums". I figured the cost out in real money, not Dragon treasure and it would cost me over $1,000.00.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
I have been searching for mums since the day Blossom released and am still at 0.

I am at lv 40 foraging.

I want 4 Blossom genes

TTvTT
I have been searching for mums since the day Blossom released and am still at 0.

I am at lv 40 foraging.

I want 4 Blossom genes

TTvTT
They/Them FR+2
@alaia

I'm 24lvl and need 2 Blossoms. So far I have half of the needed Lilium Petals and I think maybe for next year's easter holiday I'd be able to gene my pair up hahahahahah

that is, if FR doesnt put out another beautiful gene or dragon that I'll definitelly wanna have and therefore shift my focus a bit.

Also, I can't even imagine how much plant food I'll have like srsly it will be the cheapest food on AH lmao 99 4point plants for 1gem or 1treasure.
@alaia

I'm 24lvl and need 2 Blossoms. So far I have half of the needed Lilium Petals and I think maybe for next year's easter holiday I'd be able to gene my pair up hahahahahah

that is, if FR doesnt put out another beautiful gene or dragon that I'll definitelly wanna have and therefore shift my focus a bit.

Also, I can't even imagine how much plant food I'll have like srsly it will be the cheapest food on AH lmao 99 4point plants for 1gem or 1treasure.
30786845.png
Please visit Siergiej and share some love with him!

Open to writting short stories!
30786845.png
Costed the equivelent of $60 to get them ://

pretty though I guess
Costed the equivelent of $60 to get them ://

pretty though I guess
My Art Shop
ziZWn5F.png
Swipp's trying to bleed our bank accounts dry with the Blossom gene. Is this what we consider a scam? lmao
Swipp's trying to bleed our bank accounts dry with the Blossom gene. Is this what we consider a scam? lmao
UocvLg3.gif
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58