Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
I have to agree with everyone that the Pretty Pink Mums as trade items are a really bad idea. Haven't gotten a single one so far at Foraging Lv 40. Fortunately I'm not after the gene myself, but if I would want it, I would definitely be mad and frustrated like hell!
I have to agree with everyone that the Pretty Pink Mums as trade items are a really bad idea. Haven't gotten a single one so far at Foraging Lv 40. Fortunately I'm not after the gene myself, but if I would want it, I would definitely be mad and frustrated like hell!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
This is Amazing! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
This is Amazing!
First I was excited. Then I realized I'm never going to get to have it, like so many other Swipp things. A+ as usual in the Complete Inaccessibility. [emoji=gaoler deadpan]
First I was excited. Then I realized I'm never going to get to have it, like so many other Swipp things. A+ as usual in the Complete Inaccessibility.
ikhT59F.gif NN9NPXA.pnglpuhiUf.png
z6T37Eh.pngiKLw7Zm.png
kCHWEjf.pngOBrKa68.png
AaYNmEX.pngMHHKqsF.png
3Atxu83.pngV3cpf29.png
FJPvoaD.gif Ml9OaAo.png
CUTIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CUTIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
qwq
This might actually get me to pay attention to Swipps [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
This might actually get me to pay attention to Swipps
2b525a451804a8e6d06492d18ccb3687d19d8a8f.png
6ef51c827e50a62b56e57f6f98cc2bc4244963e1.pngda8aea51c7d59da1f857b1764dde147a86ea19d4.png
93193cd2520c898ec392dc3f8b2cb8534d77a2f8.png52ae53ab3ade38522075a34b0fc666df2686f2fe.png
@Spassow

That's so adorable. ;-;
@Spassow

That's so adorable. ;-;
SYJDX48.png
Been waiting for this emojis!! *gets too excited and wants to find people to randomely message emojis to*
Been waiting for this emojis!! *gets too excited and wants to find people to randomely message emojis to*
•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
| mel | she/her |
icicle

services wishlist

•­xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx•­
love this so much
love this so much
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
Since Blossom came out which would be 8 days, I was able to gather 1 Pretty Pink Mum in Arcane. So only 19 more weeks? Almost 5 months to gene up one dragon, ten months for a pair? I think even longer because I have to feed my dragons, too, and can't spend all the gathering turns in Foraging like I have done the last week.
So when I say one year for getting a breeding pair, I don't think that's too long a guess. Since this gene is the most beautiful one, I gave in and bought at least one hatchie with Blossom yet I sold all good items I had for it. I try to stay positive yet it is a little bit frustrating, this situation. Blossom genes, I saw sold only for 15g gems. Whoa.
Since Blossom came out which would be 8 days, I was able to gather 1 Pretty Pink Mum in Arcane. So only 19 more weeks? Almost 5 months to gene up one dragon, ten months for a pair? I think even longer because I have to feed my dragons, too, and can't spend all the gathering turns in Foraging like I have done the last week.
So when I say one year for getting a breeding pair, I don't think that's too long a guess. Since this gene is the most beautiful one, I gave in and bought at least one hatchie with Blossom yet I sold all good items I had for it. I try to stay positive yet it is a little bit frustrating, this situation. Blossom genes, I saw sold only for 15g gems. Whoa.
So far I ve gathered every day since the announcement and have found zero mum's. Since i need to feed my dragons and stacks of food less than 99 dont sell i basically have to give up on this gene.

I'm at level 37 gathering and many other player over level 34 have found zero mums as well. It seems like the gathering system still favors lower level player right at 34.
So far I ve gathered every day since the announcement and have found zero mum's. Since i need to feed my dragons and stacks of food less than 99 dont sell i basically have to give up on this gene.

I'm at level 37 gathering and many other player over level 34 have found zero mums as well. It seems like the gathering system still favors lower level player right at 34.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58