Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Omg, Gaolers just keep getting better!! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Omg, Gaolers just keep getting better!!
Cluck, cluck, QUACK!
+2hrs FR time
She/Her
– Female

Secretly a duck, no longer a chicken!
P.S. Don't let the chickens find out!
JblrttX.png
[quote name="@pyereciae2788" date="2019-07-20 11:25:47" ]Cheystar Really?! That rare?! [/quote] Its RNG. Several of my friends average one or two a day, I've not had the mum fall since I started but I've gotten one or two other 4 start foraging items a day instead There are only 5 four star items in the pool which are pretty good odds compared to say having 8 five star items {like eggs} in scavenging. Items of the same star rating compete against each other. The system is set up so that first it rolls a star rating (with lower star rating having a greater chance of being pulled than a higher star rating), then it rolls an item from that category, then it rolls how many are pulled, then it rolls to see if you get another pull.
@pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-07-20 11:25:47:
Cheystar
Really?! That rare?!
Its RNG. Several of my friends average one or two a day, I've not had the mum fall since I started but I've gotten one or two other 4 start foraging items a day instead

There are only 5 four star items in the pool which are pretty good odds compared to say having 8 five star items {like eggs} in scavenging.

Items of the same star rating compete against each other. The system is set up so that first it rolls a star rating (with lower star rating having a greater chance of being pulled than a higher star rating), then it rolls an item from that category, then it rolls how many are pulled, then it rolls to see if you get another pull.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
It cost me a fortune, but I have my beautiful gaoler pair all blossomed up! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50943788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509438/50943788_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17673374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/176734/17673374_350.png[/img] [/url]
It cost me a fortune, but I have my beautiful gaoler pair all blossomed up!

50943788_350.png

17673374_350.png
Wow, these are amazing!
Wow, these are amazing!
Hopefully . . . =_= =_= =_=
[emoji=gaoler laughing size=2] This has been needed [i]ok hand sign[/i]
This has been needed ok hand sign
Thanks for reading this thread, and you can view more FR stuff in my discord server here, down below.
\/

https://discord.gg/TNvQzcA
@pyereciae2788

I got 2 today, so from 4 days Foraging, I've gotten 2.
@pyereciae2788

I got 2 today, so from 4 days Foraging, I've gotten 2.
9PW8odu.jpg
[quote name="Alaia" date="2019-07-20 13:39:04" ] Day 4 of 0 mums when gathering =w=;;; I already have 3 dragons I want to put it on. This is going to hurt. I understand not everything is supposed to be super easybto obtain but I feel like a super long awaited gene could have been a little easier to obtain than this. Not even Firefly was nearly this bad. I definitely agree with other users that a higher amount of common flowers would have been nicer because then you can actually see yourself progressing bit by bit every day. I hope that this feedback helps with future Swap requirements. [/quote] SO agreeing! I really do not understand why it had to be such a rare ingredient, just spoiling all the first awwwwes for this beautiful gene. Won't ever be able to get enough pink mums as I cannot focus on plants when gathering, I have tons of plants and insects I have no use for, I need meat and seafood for my dragon clan mainly. Not even mentioning the AH prices o.O
Alaia wrote on 2019-07-20 13:39:04:
Day 4 of 0 mums when gathering =w=;;; I already have 3 dragons I want to put it on. This is going to hurt.

I understand not everything is supposed to be super easybto obtain but I feel like a super long awaited gene could have been a little easier to obtain than this. Not even Firefly was nearly this bad.

I definitely agree with other users that a higher amount of common flowers would have been nicer because then you can actually see yourself progressing bit by bit every day.

I hope that this feedback helps with future Swap requirements.

SO agreeing! I really do not understand why it had to be such a rare ingredient, just spoiling all the first awwwwes for this beautiful gene.

Won't ever be able to get enough pink mums as I cannot focus on plants when gathering, I have tons of plants and insects I have no use for, I need meat and seafood for my dragon clan mainly. Not even mentioning the AH prices o.O

1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
[emoji=rose size=1][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
kV9q7M8.gif
@Cheystar
Oof...I won't be getting them anytime soon, since I'm not at level 34+ yet, and it's a long ways for me.

@DragonSage
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that the RNG for gathering was that complicated.
@Cheystar
Oof...I won't be getting them anytime soon, since I'm not at level 34+ yet, and it's a long ways for me.

@DragonSage
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know that the RNG for gathering was that complicated.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="Argante" date="2019-07-19 12:58:52" ] @Shadziulcowa You can get them with 34+ Foraging in Arcane, Fire, Ice, and Water. [/quote] Thank you so much!!
Argante wrote on 2019-07-19 12:58:52:
@Shadziulcowa

You can get them with 34+ Foraging in Arcane, Fire, Ice, and Water.

Thank you so much!!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58