Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58
Okay this new gene is just too cute!
Okay this new gene is just too cute!
I come back after two weeks and this is the first thing I see. I am honestly pumped and super happy rn like,,,, thank you staff for this really nice new tert!!
I come back after two weeks and this is the first thing I see. I am honestly pumped and super happy rn like,,,, thank you staff for this really nice new tert!!
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
I liked Opal Gene![emoji=coatl happy size=2]
I liked Opal Gene!
flower power gaolers... yes
flower power gaolers... yes
Ragesquid
High Level Cauldron
Gen 1 & Gen2 Horder Happy Home
Inky Octopus
NEED [emoji=rose size=1]flowers.
NEED flowers.
YmkjgGR.gifdGqGOBP.pngxk9fXdf.pngQDv44y9.gif@TheEnderDraco
I'm confused... what is "Baubles" actually referring to?
I'm confused... what is "Baubles" actually referring to?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Noice!
Noice!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@tehumertt

I was just thinking the same. It’s gotta be referencing either opal or swipp’s swap stand? Doesn’t make sense...
@tehumertt

I was just thinking the same. It’s gotta be referencing either opal or swipp’s swap stand? Doesn’t make sense...
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
[quote name="@Subdued" date="2019-07-18 05:15:39" ] @/tehumertt I was just thinking the same. It’s gotta be referencing either opal or swipp’s swap stand? Doesn’t make sense... [/quote] I also thought Opal but that doesn't make much sense, and neither does the Swipp's stand update. Odd...
@Subdued wrote on 2019-07-18 05:15:39:
@/tehumertt

I also thought Opal but that doesn't make much sense, and neither does the Swipp's stand update. Odd...
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm gonna end up with a lair full of gaolers at the rate they're going. And Blossom finally gave me a good gene to get for a gen1 whose tert color I never quite liked.
I'm gonna end up with a lair full of gaolers at the rate they're going. And Blossom finally gave me a good gene to get for a gen1 whose tert color I never quite liked.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58