Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
[quote name="Dreamson" date="2019-07-17 00:42:14" ] Uh am I the only one that finds it a bit ridiculous that a level 34 foraging material is needed for the new gene? I mean firefly is kinda hard to get, but at least the materials are from the coli, even if they drop rarely. Even if you foraged everyday (which is unlikely unless you have a crapton of tundras) it'd still take you quite awhile to get up there :/ Glad to see they finally got opal tho. [/quote] [quote name="JellyRaven" date="2019-07-17 04:18:44" ] People with tundras are gonna make fat stacks of dragon cash from selling there flowers lol. The pretty pink mums are already at 160g EACH. This gene is gonna be more expensive then any gem gene. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet. o: [/quote] [quote name="Achi" date="2019-07-17 06:42:48" ] I got so excited, but despite being foraging level 37, I have no pink mums. And at 300k/each, it'd cost a fortune to get enough. More expensive than any gem gene. [/quote] [quote name="Busterbear7" date="2019-07-17 07:58:25" ] Am I the only one who has issues with creating a gene that requires "Pretty Pink Mums" seems kind of mean? Pretty Pink Mums cost 140 gems or is 139,000 for 1! I still need 20 pretty pink mums. That means a cost of over 2 million treasure, just for part needed for the trade. [/quote] [quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-07-17 09:21:47" ] [quote name="@Busterbear7" date="2019-07-17 07:58:25" ] Am I the only one who has issues with creating a gene that requires "Pretty Pink Mums" seems kind of mean? Pretty Pink Mums cost 140 gems or is 139,000 for 1! I still need 20 pretty pink mums. That means a cost of over 2 million treasure, just for part needed for the trade. [/quote] The price will drop -- the gene was literally just released, as more people level up their foraging (or for those who already are levelled, start foraging in the right venue) the prices will go down. Having something to work towards is not a bad thing [/quote] Only took me 3 years to get to level 25 foraging..... [b]Shrugs[/b] 3 more and Ill be able to shove flowers on the one dragon who I need to have them for lore reasons. A lot of older players I know talked about how little these flowers show up and Im concerned about how hard the gene will remain to get in the future. I really do hope the prices drop to reasonable levels soon. Also doesnt it get harder to get rare drops the higher level you are when it comes to gathering? So it wouldnt get much easier thats for sure if thats the case.....
Dreamson wrote on 2019-07-17 00:42:14:
Uh am I the only one that finds it a bit ridiculous that a level 34 foraging material is needed for the new gene? I mean firefly is kinda hard to get, but at least the materials are from the coli, even if they drop rarely. Even if you foraged everyday (which is unlikely unless you have a crapton of tundras) it'd still take you quite awhile to get up there :/

Glad to see they finally got opal tho.

JellyRaven wrote on 2019-07-17 04:18:44:
People with tundras are gonna make fat stacks of dragon cash from selling there flowers lol. The pretty pink mums are already at 160g EACH. This gene is gonna be more expensive then any gem gene. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing yet. o:

Achi wrote on 2019-07-17 06:42:48:
I got so excited, but despite being foraging level 37, I have no pink mums. And at 300k/each, it'd cost a fortune to get enough. More expensive than any gem gene.

Busterbear7 wrote on 2019-07-17 07:58:25:
Am I the only one who has issues with creating a gene that requires "Pretty Pink Mums" seems kind of mean? Pretty Pink Mums cost 140 gems or is 139,000 for 1! I still need 20 pretty pink mums. That means a cost of over 2 million treasure, just for part needed for the trade.

DragonSage wrote on 2019-07-17 09:21:47:
@Busterbear7 wrote on 2019-07-17 07:58:25:
Am I the only one who has issues with creating a gene that requires "Pretty Pink Mums" seems kind of mean? Pretty Pink Mums cost 140 gems or is 139,000 for 1! I still need 20 pretty pink mums. That means a cost of over 2 million treasure, just for part needed for the trade.
The price will drop -- the gene was literally just released, as more people level up their foraging (or for those who already are levelled, start foraging in the right venue) the prices will go down. Having something to work towards is not a bad thing

Only took me 3 years to get to level 25 foraging.....
Shrugs

3 more and Ill be able to shove flowers on the one dragon who I need to have them for lore reasons. A lot of older players I know talked about how little these flowers show up and Im concerned about how hard the gene will remain to get in the future. I really do hope the prices drop to reasonable levels soon.

Also doesnt it get harder to get rare drops the higher level you are when it comes to gathering? So it wouldnt get much easier thats for sure if thats the case.....
I love the new gene! Is there any chance we could reduce the number of mums to only 5 though, or even change the flower entirely, to something far less rare? It's gonna be EXTREMELY hard to get those.
I love the new gene! Is there any chance we could reduce the number of mums to only 5 though, or even change the flower entirely, to something far less rare? It's gonna be EXTREMELY hard to get those.
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
Pretty!
Pretty!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
Wooh, the opal one is too nice!
Wooh, the opal one is too nice!
s4DcrKf.png
Soo cute!!!!
Soo cute!!!!
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
NOICE!! THANK YOU, PEOPLE WHO DESIGN GENES AND STUFF!!
NOICE!! THANK YOU, PEOPLE WHO DESIGN GENES AND STUFF!!
gYfRVnU.png
Oof, the drop rate of the pretty pink mums is stunningly low. I've been several levels over when they start dropping and had ZERO in my inventory.
I quite like the gene, but no way am I gonna be able to get it at this point.
Oof, the drop rate of the pretty pink mums is stunningly low. I've been several levels over when they start dropping and had ZERO in my inventory.
I quite like the gene, but no way am I gonna be able to get it at this point.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Where do I get pretty pink mums so I can get the blossom gene?!
Where do I get pretty pink mums so I can get the blossom gene?!
Opal for Gaolers yeah babey!!!!! The flower gene is super cute too!! I'm gonna need to get a new Gaoler that it'll look good on :')
Opal for Gaolers yeah babey!!!!! The flower gene is super cute too!! I'm gonna need to get a new Gaoler that it'll look good on :')
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
It would be wonderful if the flowers asked for would be different sets so the flowers would be more obtainable.
It would be wonderful if the flowers asked for would be different sets so the flowers would be more obtainable.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58