Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 182 183
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] Mom said its my turn to use the server
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
Mom said its my turn to use the server
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
EEEEYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE IT

...so, is the scry supposed to be down, or is that just lag
EEEEYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE IT

...so, is the scry supposed to be down, or is that just lag
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 07:30:03" ] (rolls a 100-pack of lint rollers into the server room on a dolly in preparation) [/quote] You sure 100 will be enough? [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 07:30:03:
(rolls a 100-pack of lint rollers into the server room on a dolly in preparation)

You sure 100 will be enough?
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
WHELP. Looks like I'm living in the Coli for the foreseeable future. Gotta get me those Phantom and Spirit genes.
WHELP. Looks like I'm living in the Coli for the foreseeable future. Gotta get me those Phantom and Spirit genes.
fiFase7.png
this is the best update I have ever seen on this site
I really missed feeling this excited about seeing a new update on the front page
this is the best update I have ever seen on this site
I really missed feeling this excited about seeing a new update on the front page
I collect birds! All birds! Any birds! Birds!!!!W1Dayps.png
omg omg omg omg omg ;o;
omg omg omg omg omg ;o;
unknown.png
Thanks to the staff for bringing us such an amazing new breed! Gaolers are fluffy, cute, and yet kind of creepy which I absolutely love! Plus the fact that I've been wanting a Gaoler for lore purposes for a while now and I can finally have him!
I am wondering about the Coli genes and whether they are able to be found everywhere or are exclusive to certain venues. I guess I'm just going to have to grind in several different places and see if one turns up. Also, a lot of people are commenting on the pronunciation and I'm not sure how many people know this or if anyone has mentioned it already, but 'gaol' is actually an alternate spelling for "jail". I believe it was commonly used in Europe a long time ago. So, if this is the inspiration for their name, pronouncing 'Gaolers' as 'Jailers' makes a lot of sense.
Thanks to the staff for bringing us such an amazing new breed! Gaolers are fluffy, cute, and yet kind of creepy which I absolutely love! Plus the fact that I've been wanting a Gaoler for lore purposes for a while now and I can finally have him!
I am wondering about the Coli genes and whether they are able to be found everywhere or are exclusive to certain venues. I guess I'm just going to have to grind in several different places and see if one turns up. Also, a lot of people are commenting on the pronunciation and I'm not sure how many people know this or if anyone has mentioned it already, but 'gaol' is actually an alternate spelling for "jail". I believe it was commonly used in Europe a long time ago. So, if this is the inspiration for their name, pronouncing 'Gaolers' as 'Jailers' makes a lot of sense.
The Empyreal Library
There seems to be a size glitch when breed-changing them to Gaolers.
What is their supposed size? And will this glitched be patched in the future?

This is mainly so I draw my lady the correct size and maybe find a way around the glitch ^^"
There seems to be a size glitch when breed-changing them to Gaolers.
What is their supposed size? And will this glitched be patched in the future?

This is mainly so I draw my lady the correct size and maybe find a way around the glitch ^^"
[quote name="Mutron" date="2019-06-08 09:05:30" ] Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you [/quote] no my server!!!! [emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2][emoji=gaoler angry size=2]
Mutron wrote on 2019-06-08 09:05:30:
Hi everyone, was wondering if you could please take turns using the server, thank you
no my server!!!!
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
These guys look like a mix of Guardians and Tundras AND I LOVE THEM. dEFINITELY NEED ONE PERMA BABY.

... Oh whoops capslock.
These guys look like a mix of Guardians and Tundras AND I LOVE THEM. dEFINITELY NEED ONE PERMA BABY.

... Oh whoops capslock.
+10h FR time
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 182 183