Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87
I haven't seen this question asked, so forgive me if it's already been asked and answered, but this system to get event items one missed after the event: How will that work? Would it be like the token system with Joxar, where you can pick one out every once in a while? Or will the system do an account check and just award you the missing items?
I haven't seen this question asked, so forgive me if it's already been asked and answered, but this system to get event items one missed after the event: How will that work? Would it be like the token system with Joxar, where you can pick one out every once in a while? Or will the system do an account check and just award you the missing items?
hi i love Galore they look so cool ^-^
hi i love Galore they look so cool ^-^
I love hearing that you guys take care of your team so much, burn out is awful! Also Galore is so pretty [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I love hearing that you guys take care of your team so much, burn out is awful! Also Galore is so pretty
A week is way too short. I myself have irl circumstances thatll make fr inaccessable for the majority of my time for the next year- now i have to worry about if i can get an item on fr? Guys, i get the addition but a week is wayyyyy too short. I want to know that if i leave for a few weeks i wont miss out on a ton, but it seems thats how it is now..

Im hoping to be able to come back here full time once im able, and itll be one hell of a disappointment if i cant due to stress of trying to regain items i didnt manage to snag.

Like the dragon though, ill give yall that ;
A week is way too short. I myself have irl circumstances thatll make fr inaccessable for the majority of my time for the next year- now i have to worry about if i can get an item on fr? Guys, i get the addition but a week is wayyyyy too short. I want to know that if i leave for a few weeks i wont miss out on a ton, but it seems thats how it is now..

Im hoping to be able to come back here full time once im able, and itll be one hell of a disappointment if i cant due to stress of trying to regain items i didnt manage to snag.

Like the dragon though, ill give yall that ;
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Why not just have it accessible all the time, until the player can collect it, instead of getting rid of the held item after a week?
Why not just have it accessible all the time, until the player can collect it, instead of getting rid of the held item after a week?
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Galore looks amazing! I'll be very happy to work with him[emoji=tundra star size=2]
Galore looks amazing! I'll be very happy to work with him
cbQdPvX.png
[quote name="OFF" date="2019-05-06 10:42:49" ] Uhmm Galore is gorgeous?? edit: I also think this is a nice addition and makes sense to those who are commonly active. I do wonder if the 7 day period could be doubled maybe? [emoji=spiral tongue size=2] [/quote]
OFF wrote on 2019-05-06 10:42:49:
Uhmm Galore is gorgeous??

edit: I also think this is a nice addition and makes sense to those who are commonly active. I do wonder if the 7 day period could be doubled maybe?
50316481p.pnghevlCbd.gif
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarMost dragons in HibDen
Galore is beautiful! [emoji=guardian smiling]
Galore is beautiful!
I like it.
I like it.
Galore is quit the pretty dragon!
Galore is quit the pretty dragon!
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87