Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 87
OMGGG Galore looks gorgeous!! Love them. 10-14 days seems like a better window though tbh.
OMGGG Galore looks gorgeous!! Love them. 10-14 days seems like a better window though tbh.
677fd66ff5b1d302249c98d4a1eb713daa76e28e.gif

8b02ad3c65b6b4b87011423eae92aa9999ab549f.gif
Galore looks great. The bigger question is how is she supposed to fit onto the Trading Post if all the current slots/map areas are filled? The old map might've worked.

I also agree that 10-14 days is a better window, though. Especially because some people would be on vacation for 7-8 days and just not have a WiFi connection.
Galore looks great. The bigger question is how is she supposed to fit onto the Trading Post if all the current slots/map areas are filled? The old map might've worked.

I also agree that 10-14 days is a better window, though. Especially because some people would be on vacation for 7-8 days and just not have a WiFi connection.
5S2hFjn.png
Sounds good! Though I have to echo the others and say that one week really isn't long enough.
Sounds good! Though I have to echo the others and say that one week really isn't long enough.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Makes sense to me. I mean since festivals are only a week and people have that long to pick up festival items and skins. <3
Makes sense to me. I mean since festivals are only a week and people have that long to pick up festival items and skins. <3
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
I love the new npc and the idea seems fair enough! Though I do have to agree, 1 week is way too short. Maybe at least 2?
I love the new npc and the idea seems fair enough! Though I do have to agree, 1 week is way too short. Maybe at least 2?
People seem to manage ok with festivals just being a week, so I don't think seven days is unreasonable tbh.

And it sounds like all we'll need to do is just claim things, so there's not even grinding for fest currency/chests to deal with.
People seem to manage ok with festivals just being a week, so I don't think seven days is unreasonable tbh.

And it sounds like all we'll need to do is just claim things, so there's not even grinding for fest currency/chests to deal with.
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
look at that long, luxurious beard! [emoji=fae star size=1] hopefully this eases the stress on the system some!
look at that long, luxurious beard!
hopefully this eases the stress on the system some!
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Galore is so Galoremorous.
Galore is so Galoremorous.
466w8yC.png
Love the new update! Hope Galore helps ease the strain on the servers! He looks great btw. It’s nice to see a Guardian in a different pose![emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=guardian happy size=2][emoji=fae happy size=2] Edit: omg the Fae looks so blank!
Love the new update! Hope Galore helps ease the strain on the servers! He looks great btw. It’s nice to see a Guardian in a different pose!

Edit: omg the Fae looks so blank!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
I'm honestly indifferent on how special and limited items are distributed - I log on at least a couple times a week, if not daily when work is really slow, so I don't tend to miss much.

But I do agree that the window should be a touch longer (10-14 days) and that players should be notified
  1. on site
    • a notification more OBVIOUS than the baldwin/auction/forum ones, tbh. something more like a site-wide banner or something at the top of the site?
  2. via social media
    • updated promptly!! i feel like sometimes i see news stuff posted to tumblr well after it's been posted on site. which, yeah, it should be posted here first. but also to all your active social media w/the hour or so, imo
  3. by email
    • everyone had to sign up with one, after all, and most folks have that accessible/with notifications on their phones

I'd actually love to see limited/special event items actually be WORTH something again instead of there being an overabundance of them. But I'm just here for that sweet dragon cash.
I'm honestly indifferent on how special and limited items are distributed - I log on at least a couple times a week, if not daily when work is really slow, so I don't tend to miss much.

But I do agree that the window should be a touch longer (10-14 days) and that players should be notified
  1. on site
    • a notification more OBVIOUS than the baldwin/auction/forum ones, tbh. something more like a site-wide banner or something at the top of the site?
  2. via social media
    • updated promptly!! i feel like sometimes i see news stuff posted to tumblr well after it's been posted on site. which, yeah, it should be posted here first. but also to all your active social media w/the hour or so, imo
  3. by email
    • everyone had to sign up with one, after all, and most folks have that accessible/with notifications on their phones

I'd actually love to see limited/special event items actually be WORTH something again instead of there being an overabundance of them. But I'm just here for that sweet dragon cash.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86 87