Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87
Oh wow. Galore is beautiful! Honestly, seeing their art is awesome and kinda makes me want the other trading post dragons to have their art updated.
Oh wow. Galore is beautiful! Honestly, seeing their art is awesome and kinda makes me want the other trading post dragons to have their art updated.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
Suggestion: A Like-button for staff/dev/announcement updates. I absolutely adore Galore
Suggestion: A Like-button for staff/dev/announcement updates. I absolutely adore Galore
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
He's handsome Edit: Or they're handsome, I guess they didn't say [emoji=guardian confused size=2]
He's handsome

Edit: Or they're handsome, I guess they didn't say
JNgbpVq.gif
I don't wanna sound mean or anything but this kinda sounds like punishment for people on hiatus... and using "showing appreciation to our active players" is lowkey manipulative since we already had no problems getting the gifts in the first place...?

however, i do love galore,,, i wanna give them a kiss. And I agree with everyone, one week is not enough time :c
I don't wanna sound mean or anything but this kinda sounds like punishment for people on hiatus... and using "showing appreciation to our active players" is lowkey manipulative since we already had no problems getting the gifts in the first place...?

however, i do love galore,,, i wanna give them a kiss. And I agree with everyone, one week is not enough time :c
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
I'm a goblin that has been playing nearly daily for almost six years, so this upcoming update doesn't do much for me, BUT I am absolutely loving Galore, the art looks great ovob
Just to be sure, what are Galore's pronouns?
I'm a goblin that has been playing nearly daily for almost six years, so this upcoming update doesn't do much for me, BUT I am absolutely loving Galore, the art looks great ovob
Just to be sure, what are Galore's pronouns?
KmnIjfw.png
I thought this was going to cover Skin/Accent contests prizes too cause... I still haven't gotten mine from Wavecrest lmao. But it's okie ya'll busy.

But what a handsome guard!! I lov them.... >:0
I thought this was going to cover Skin/Accent contests prizes too cause... I still haven't gotten mine from Wavecrest lmao. But it's okie ya'll busy.

But what a handsome guard!! I lov them.... >:0
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
yaaaaay! i love galore!

yaaaaay! i love galore!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
[quote name="Homuncullus" date="2019-05-06 10:44:59" ] I've only just met Galore but if anything were to happen to him I'd exalt everyone's dragons in this forum thread and then my own. [/quote] Same though? I really like this idea! Though, as everyone else has suggested, maybe 10-14 days would be better?
Homuncullus wrote on 2019-05-06 10:44:59:
I've only just met Galore but if anything were to happen to him I'd exalt everyone's dragons in this forum thread and then my own.

Same though?

I really like this idea! Though, as everyone else has suggested, maybe 10-14 days would be better?
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
Galore is amazing looking. Will there be further lore for them beyond that they love to protect relics? Are the relics their charge or something?
Galore is amazing looking. Will there be further lore for them beyond that they love to protect relics? Are the relics their charge or something?
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
[quote name="PebblesV" date="2019-05-06 10:46:34" ] Uh.... Galore has quite the long, flowing beard, yall.......... [/quote] Male guardians have beards, Galor is a Male name... [quote name="usualuniqueness" date="2019-05-06 11:07:56" ] I feel like the 7 day period for limited items is perfectly fine. Festival items are also available for 7 days, and for me the point of limited items is that they're only available for a limited period of time. [/quote] I agree. These are Limited items, after all Also this [quote name="sirspiderider" date="2019-05-06 11:31:21" ] I like the idea of rewarding players who can put aside five minutes out of nearly ten thousand during the week (taking into account downtime/rollover) to celebrate a special event with us! And Galore's art is lovely. Wonder how he'll fit in at the TP. [/quote] [quote name="Aelf" date="2019-05-06 11:51:47" ] I have to disagree with increasing the time limit. If we constantly make everything easier how is anything supposed to hold its value? Everyone has misfortunes and not everyone will be able to grab one, and it sucks but that's the way it should be for long term site health. I'm sorry, but I don't think you should be able to get everything all the time. [/quote] I think is a good idea the way it is
PebblesV wrote on 2019-05-06 10:46:34:
Uh.... Galore has quite the long, flowing beard, yall..........
Male guardians have beards, Galor is a Male name...
usualuniqueness wrote on 2019-05-06 11:07:56:
I feel like the 7 day period for limited items is perfectly fine. Festival items are also available for 7 days, and for me the point of limited items is that they're only available for a limited period of time.
I agree. These are Limited items, after all

Also this
sirspiderider wrote on 2019-05-06 11:31:21:
I like the idea of rewarding players who can put aside five minutes out of nearly ten thousand during the week (taking into account downtime/rollover) to celebrate a special event with us! And Galore's art is lovely. Wonder how he'll fit in at the TP.
Aelf wrote on 2019-05-06 11:51:47:
I have to disagree with increasing the time limit. If we constantly make everything easier how is anything supposed to hold its value? Everyone has misfortunes and not everyone will be able to grab one, and it sucks but that's the way it should be for long term site health. I'm sorry, but I don't think you should be able to get everything all the time.
I think is a good idea the way it is
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 86 87