Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87
I see others suggesting a longer window and i definitely agree! People very often go away on vacation for, well, a week, two weeks, a month...... Especially if its to the other side of the world like I have to do to visit family, the longer the holiday the better because of the absurd prices for flights! Also, when school gets busy and tests are happening people may be busy for weeks on end too! not to mention, I bet theres a bunch of players who come back for the monthly festivals because theyre busy with life and whatnot, so maybe a month or two would be a good option!

Everything else tho is absolutely wonderful!
I see others suggesting a longer window and i definitely agree! People very often go away on vacation for, well, a week, two weeks, a month...... Especially if its to the other side of the world like I have to do to visit family, the longer the holiday the better because of the absurd prices for flights! Also, when school gets busy and tests are happening people may be busy for weeks on end too! not to mention, I bet theres a bunch of players who come back for the monthly festivals because theyre busy with life and whatnot, so maybe a month or two would be a good option!

Everything else tho is absolutely wonderful!
[quote name="lugia492" date="2019-05-06 11:52:48" ] [quote name="DeepflowManah" date="2019-05-06 11:49:45" ] [quote name="Caprineki" date="2019-05-06 11:31:07" ] Tbh while reading this I thought it would just be Galore hanging onto gifts from here on out and if you leave for a while or smth you would be able to come back and collect any gifts he's been hanging onto.[/quote] That was my impression as well. I also wouldn't really call 7 days "a fairly wide window", a hiatus usually lasts longer than that and quite a few life situations do as well. [/quote] I think it's fair. I just missed out on Chickensmoothie's entire easter event/hunt just because I forgot to check, but that's my fault for not actively participating. Fortunately, I can collect all the pets and items by trading and buying them from players who did participate. Similarly, even if you miss an event or item distribution on FR, you can buy or trade for them with players who did participate. I think it's a fair system that helps to give more value to items and reward players who are active. [/quote]
lugia492 wrote on 2019-05-06 11:52:48:
DeepflowManah wrote on 2019-05-06 11:49:45:
Caprineki wrote on 2019-05-06 11:31:07:
Tbh while reading this I thought it would just be Galore hanging onto gifts from here on out and if you leave for a while or smth you would be able to come back and collect any gifts he's been hanging onto.
That was my impression as well. I also wouldn't really call 7 days "a fairly wide window", a hiatus usually lasts longer than that and quite a few life situations do as well.

I think it's fair. I just missed out on Chickensmoothie's entire easter event/hunt just because I forgot to check, but that's my fault for not actively participating. Fortunately, I can collect all the pets and items by trading and buying them from players who did participate.

Similarly, even if you miss an event or item distribution on FR, you can buy or trade for them with players who did participate. I think it's a fair system that helps to give more value to items and reward players who are active.
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
Yes hello when will he move in, would he like a special pillow or some specific furniture the clan will provide anything he likes

Galore is absolutely gorgeous!
Yes hello when will he move in, would he like a special pillow or some specific furniture the clan will provide anything he likes

Galore is absolutely gorgeous!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
This could be very helpful in the future
This could be very helpful in the future
Untitleddd.jpg
this is a really interesting planned update. it could help ppl who are busy during the week and might miss out. i feel like 2 weeks is a better length of time however for claiming items. sometimes ppl go on vacation or have exams!

but this feature was desperately needed, a quality of life update sure. but certainly wanted!

>:D
this is a really interesting planned update. it could help ppl who are busy during the week and might miss out. i feel like 2 weeks is a better length of time however for claiming items. sometimes ppl go on vacation or have exams!

but this feature was desperately needed, a quality of life update sure. but certainly wanted!

>:D
The Callenreese Clan - captorkinnie

Aslan, Ash or A
He, him and his
Pronoun.page
Click me above!!!
iuEBSJ3.png
Zn1clbn.png
czjozDN.png
JWeMvw7.png
faKBo3F.png
C2zykEL.png
H2jRHgT.png
BYpRNso.png
wqvfdXO.png
C3gPKb3.png
EXU3vSt.png
mlHpBMC.png
WtQy0hm.png
fdUVIfW.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
plague_small.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-05-06 11:53:32" ] [quote name="Dreu" date="2019-05-06 11:52:44" ] [quote name="Qhersek" date="2019-05-06 11:21:17" ] I hope a reminder will be added to the Which Waystone to pick up the item. [/quote] Oooh, cool idea! [/quote] This is definitely planned! [/quote] Wonderful! Thanks for the info! ^^
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-05-06 11:53:32:
Dreu wrote on 2019-05-06 11:52:44:
Qhersek wrote on 2019-05-06 11:21:17:
I hope a reminder will be added to the Which Waystone to pick up the item.
Oooh, cool idea!

This is definitely planned!
Wonderful! Thanks for the info! ^^
this is a very nice and smart way to solve the problem~

since i am not really active on sozial media, will we also get a announcment on the FR frontpage when a new item is available?
this is a very nice and smart way to solve the problem~

since i am not really active on sozial media, will we also get a announcment on the FR frontpage when a new item is available?
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
[quote name="OFF" date="2019-05-06 10:42:49" ] Uhmm Galore is gorgeous?? edit: I also think this is a nice addition and makes sense to those who are commonly active. I do wonder if the 7 day period could be doubled maybe? [emoji=spiral tongue size=2] [/quote] i would like for the base 7-day period to be doubled as well; most of my petsitting gigs last 7 or more, with either spotty or no internet access at the home. i've missed out on a few FR holiday weeks as a result. and then i go on vacation a couple times a year with equally spotty or lack of internet access... planning my life to include the funnest times of FR is a load on the mind. it would be better for Galore to be open for 14 days rather than 7 so that more people have an opportunity to get the LTO items.
OFF wrote on 2019-05-06 10:42:49:
Uhmm Galore is gorgeous??

edit: I also think this is a nice addition and makes sense to those who are commonly active. I do wonder if the 7 day period could be doubled maybe?

i would like for the base 7-day period to be doubled as well; most of my petsitting gigs last 7 or more, with either spotty or no internet access at the home. i've missed out on a few FR holiday weeks as a result. and then i go on vacation a couple times a year with equally spotty or lack of internet access... planning my life to include the funnest times of FR is a load on the mind.

it would be better for Galore to be open for 14 days rather than 7 so that more people have an opportunity to get the LTO items.
7856693p.png
Clan Juniper
Lux || 27
aro/ace/agender
3 hours ahead

i collect toads
and frogs!

tumblr_pt9g80mand1u63o7to3_r1_100.png
Gilmo- I mean, Galore is most certainly GLORIOUS, I love him already.
Gilmo- I mean, Galore is most certainly GLORIOUS, I love him already.
10-14 days seems more reasonable imo; though everyone else has summed it up better than I probably would've
10-14 days seems more reasonable imo; though everyone else has summed it up better than I probably would've
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87