Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87
Galore is glorious himself! What a beard! He looks so proud, and his wing gradient is lovely, and also this sound like an excellent new system. <3
Galore is glorious himself! What a beard! He looks so proud, and his wing gradient is lovely, and also this sound like an excellent new system. <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I'm not complaining at all and I understand why this feature is being added (actually I welcome it, it looks neat! ^^) but I agree with some people that the "holding" period should be longer

I for one am VERY active in flight rising logging in almost everyday but I also live in a country where blackouts/power outages are a daily thing that go on for 5-6 hours and usually we end up with no internet for days or weeks, in fact I haven't even been able to participate AT ALL during april fool events the last 3 years
I just wouldn't want to miss an item just because "I couldn't log in in time" it'll be pretty sad
I'm not complaining at all and I understand why this feature is being added (actually I welcome it, it looks neat! ^^) but I agree with some people that the "holding" period should be longer

I for one am VERY active in flight rising logging in almost everyday but I also live in a country where blackouts/power outages are a daily thing that go on for 5-6 hours and usually we end up with no internet for days or weeks, in fact I haven't even been able to participate AT ALL during april fool events the last 3 years
I just wouldn't want to miss an item just because "I couldn't log in in time" it'll be pretty sad
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
Support for two weeks because I know so, so many players who get hit with a bad case of Real Life at bad times, especially in the poor-health solidarity community that is Plague ,3,

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT FOR GALORE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THEM, and this is such a cool way of distributing items! Can we visit in between events and just bring them cookies and chat are they a cookie person
Support for two weeks because I know so, so many players who get hit with a bad case of Real Life at bad times, especially in the poor-health solidarity community that is Plague ,3,

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT FOR GALORE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THEM, and this is such a cool way of distributing items! Can we visit in between events and just bring them cookies and chat are they a cookie person
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Ooh, neat! Galore is gorgeous btw.
Ooh, neat! Galore is gorgeous btw.
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
I already love Galore so so much! Always happy to get more NPCs!

A suggestion:

I've seen people already worrying that a week may be too short of a window still, and think this is a valid point. Would it be possible to extend the window of availability and, instead, set some kind of benchmark user ID? Which is to say that users with IDs lower than the benchmark (The last user to join within a week of the items release) can pick up that item from Galore for say... a month or two.

This way event items are only openly available for the one week period, but those who could've gotten them would have the opportunity to do so later.

Troubles that take people away from the game come and go, but often times they're longer than just seven days. Either way its just an idea. Thanks for the update!
I already love Galore so so much! Always happy to get more NPCs!

A suggestion:

I've seen people already worrying that a week may be too short of a window still, and think this is a valid point. Would it be possible to extend the window of availability and, instead, set some kind of benchmark user ID? Which is to say that users with IDs lower than the benchmark (The last user to join within a week of the items release) can pick up that item from Galore for say... a month or two.

This way event items are only openly available for the one week period, but those who could've gotten them would have the opportunity to do so later.

Troubles that take people away from the game come and go, but often times they're longer than just seven days. Either way its just an idea. Thanks for the update!
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
Hey, can we get an answer as to Galore’s pronouns? I know about the very obvious, very beautiful beard, but there wasn’t any mentioned in the original post and despite the beard they look kind of... androgynous, almost.
Hey, can we get an answer as to Galore’s pronouns? I know about the very obvious, very beautiful beard, but there wasn’t any mentioned in the original post and despite the beard they look kind of... androgynous, almost.
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
Such a beautiful boy!
Such a beautiful boy!
g8T8XC2.png
1. Galore is Galor-ious (zing) and whoever made their art deserves a pay raise.

2. My only gripe is that putting Galore in the Trading Post seems like a weird thing to do when theoretically it's only going to be open a few weeks out of the year. I feel like the Trading Post is better served for "daily" events like checking on Crim, Tomo, Swipp, and Pinkerton. Roundsey and Baldwin make sense being there. Galore? Not so much, unless we're giving out things weekly. I think "Festive Favors" would be a much more appropriate place.

Besides, I'm sure Joxar could use the company. (Can we ship it? I ship it.)
1. Galore is Galor-ious (zing) and whoever made their art deserves a pay raise.

2. My only gripe is that putting Galore in the Trading Post seems like a weird thing to do when theoretically it's only going to be open a few weeks out of the year. I feel like the Trading Post is better served for "daily" events like checking on Crim, Tomo, Swipp, and Pinkerton. Roundsey and Baldwin make sense being there. Galore? Not so much, unless we're giving out things weekly. I think "Festive Favors" would be a much more appropriate place.

Besides, I'm sure Joxar could use the company. (Can we ship it? I ship it.)
<3 galore <3... i looove [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [emoji=coatl star size=1] i think the best route in terms of extending, shortening, making things indefinitely available, etc would be to extend it either to two weeks or a month (for example, certain exclusives only available in may of 2019), perhaps. i think a week is generous as it is, but i understand hiatuses and such are sometimes necessary; as long as there is some method of obtaining them in the end ex. AH, CR, so on, it's fine to limit the items in some capacity, as they [i]are[/i] meant to be special. i'm lucky enough not to often have times where i must take hiatus, though, so i think input from individuals who are more often caught up with this is probably more valuable over mine
<3 galore <3... i looove

i think the best route in terms of extending, shortening, making things indefinitely available, etc would be to extend it either to two weeks or a month (for example, certain exclusives only available in may of 2019), perhaps. i think a week is generous as it is, but i understand hiatuses and such are sometimes necessary; as long as there is some method of obtaining them in the end ex. AH, CR, so on, it's fine to limit the items in some capacity, as they are meant to be special.
i'm lucky enough not to often have times where i must take hiatus, though, so i think input from individuals who are more often caught up with this is probably more valuable over mine
tumblr_inline_p81uu62GDV1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
> he/they, 21, fr+3
> mfw accidentally deleted nice sig code
ah yes i remember ye olde days when players used to get items in messages from the gods themselves. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/53f964e54a60df6d1867353eba7c1830/tumblr_inline_pkznpnkSOu1rx6p76_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7f9c8dd855675d2b1c4076f55b56dfb8/tumblr_inline_pkznptFozD1rx6p76_540.png[/img] i kinda miss that (the messages are. So cute) but honestly i'm all for things that make the system easier on the site and the art for Galore is super nice!
ah yes i remember ye olde days when players used to get items in messages from the gods themselves.
tumblr_inline_pkznpnkSOu1rx6p76_540.png
tumblr_inline_pkznptFozD1rx6p76_540.png
i kinda miss that (the messages are. So cute) but honestly i'm all for things that make the system easier on the site and the art for Galore is super nice!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87