Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87
Galore is stunning and I love them, but I'd also like for the window to be lengthened to 14 days rather than only 7. Hiatuses, life events, etc can often last for longer than a week, after all.
Galore is stunning and I love them, but I'd also like for the window to be lengthened to 14 days rather than only 7. Hiatuses, life events, etc can often last for longer than a week, after all.
Wj2emjy.png
Sounds great!
Sounds great!
tumblr_inline_oqqz0cWKbM1qhglkw_540.png
Cool! Awesome!!
Cool! Awesome!!
-CA
I'm sobbing Galore is so pretty-
I'm sobbing Galore is so pretty-
pixeldelta.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
............pg_doll_small.png WvEXipG.png
hh5n4WA.png
mlHpBMC.png

6JTiqfF.png
fkWjutW.png
pg_doll2small.png
Please let the artist who created Galore know that I love him and would do anything for him. I would give HIM gifts.

This system sounds like the logical one. Instead of passing out special items to thousands of people, let the thousands of people come to the same place: Galore!
Please let the artist who created Galore know that I love him and would do anything for him. I would give HIM gifts.

This system sounds like the logical one. Instead of passing out special items to thousands of people, let the thousands of people come to the same place: Galore!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
Galore is so handsome golly [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Galore is so handsome golly
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Galore is stunning. I'm really liking this idea, as well! Hopefully it makes things easier on the system/staff
Galore is stunning. I'm really liking this idea, as well! Hopefully it makes things easier on the system/staff
CQHfGMh.png
Also, Galore's genes... that wing gradient, I need that as a gene. A simple one, sure, but we have Underbelly and Stained, so-o-o... [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Also, Galore's genes... that wing gradient, I need that as a gene. A simple one, sure, but we have Underbelly and Stained, so-o-o...
KmnIjfw.png
Time to make NPC dragon again
Time to make NPC dragon again
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Fantastic idea, but I'm with a lot of people on the timer should be longer, 14 days at the minimum.
Fantastic idea, but I'm with a lot of people on the timer should be longer, 14 days at the minimum.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 86 87