Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Reward Delivery Changes
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 86 87
Galore is so beautiful & the pose is amazing!!
Galore is so beautiful & the pose is amazing!!
Kano3Shuuya.png
[quote name="celebie" date="2019-05-06 11:33:34" ] [quote name="Duveteux" date="2019-05-06 11:29:00" ] I think that a week is a bit short, how about 30 days ? [/quote] no game would give thirty days though. again, it's a simple action of just logging in to click a button. if you can feed your dragons at the very least you can do this!! [/quote] I would have to disagree. There has been many times where I had to be gone for either multiple weeks up to 2 months (not by choice). It is not always as simple as logging in to click a button. So I have to agree that the time should be extended past 7 days.
celebie wrote on 2019-05-06 11:33:34:
Duveteux wrote on 2019-05-06 11:29:00:
I think that a week is a bit short, how about 30 days ?

no game would give thirty days though. again, it's a simple action of just logging in to click a button. if you can feed your dragons at the very least you can do this!!

I would have to disagree. There has been many times where I had to be gone for either multiple weeks up to 2 months (not by choice). It is not always as simple as logging in to click a button. So I have to agree that the time should be extended past 7 days.
[quote name="Jinoga" date="2019-05-06 11:34:46" ] I think it's a good idea to stick to the 7 days. No offense but this update was specifically to award active players. If you can't be active enough to take a maximum of 5 minutes to check Galore, you can't be rewarded. That's just how it is, and I'm sorry if you aren't able to make the deadline. At the very least, I'm sure you'd be able to buy it off of the Auction House for fairly cheap. Anyway, Galore pls adopt me [/quote]
Jinoga wrote on 2019-05-06 11:34:46:
I think it's a good idea to stick to the 7 days. No offense but this update was specifically to award active players. If you can't be active enough to take a maximum of 5 minutes to check Galore, you can't be rewarded. That's just how it is, and I'm sorry if you aren't able to make the deadline. At the very least, I'm sure you'd be able to buy it off of the Auction House for fairly cheap.

Anyway, Galore pls adopt me
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
[quote name="welian" date="2019-05-06 11:26:16" ] Is Galore single? [/quote] Asking the important questions
welian wrote on 2019-05-06 11:26:16:
Is Galore single?

Asking the important questions
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
While I'm not terribly upset about the time limit, it does seem like a punishment for being inactive if the free gifts are just as infrequent as before. If they're more frequent, then it would make sense, but having Galore be useless for all but three-ish weeks a year seems like a bit of a waste.

Perhaps have him keep the gift for you until he has something else to give out? He doesn't have to keep a backlog, but being able to come back from hiatus to a single gift from Galore would be a nice surprise, or even a nice stable surprise if someone can't game for months at a time.

Regardless of if he's changed, I do hope there's some sort of reminder somewhere, like that Joxar popup on Festival days. Like, have Pinkerton pop up with a "hey, I think that Guardian over there has something for you too" or something, if not the main page or your lair. It would really suck if you missed a free gift because you weren't aware that it was there, like if you don't read every news post thoroughly.
While I'm not terribly upset about the time limit, it does seem like a punishment for being inactive if the free gifts are just as infrequent as before. If they're more frequent, then it would make sense, but having Galore be useless for all but three-ish weeks a year seems like a bit of a waste.

Perhaps have him keep the gift for you until he has something else to give out? He doesn't have to keep a backlog, but being able to come back from hiatus to a single gift from Galore would be a nice surprise, or even a nice stable surprise if someone can't game for months at a time.

Regardless of if he's changed, I do hope there's some sort of reminder somewhere, like that Joxar popup on Festival days. Like, have Pinkerton pop up with a "hey, I think that Guardian over there has something for you too" or something, if not the main page or your lair. It would really suck if you missed a free gift because you weren't aware that it was there, like if you don't read every news post thoroughly.
I love Galore.
I love Galore.
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
[quote name="celebie" date="2019-05-06 11:30:36" ] [quote name="Yuubi" date="2019-05-06 11:27:59" ] [quote name="welian" date="2019-05-06 11:26:16" ] Is Galore single? [/quote] Same question, need to know for...research. [/quote] staff is galore single please i need to know for science [/quote] I also need to know... For science, of course! [Size=0][size=0][size=0][s]That is... That is one good dragon... Is it... Uuhhhmmmm... Is-Is it bad I'm physically attracted to him? ._. Curse my pan as heck butt...[/s]
celebie wrote on 2019-05-06 11:30:36:
Yuubi wrote on 2019-05-06 11:27:59:
welian wrote on 2019-05-06 11:26:16:
Is Galore single?

Same question, need to know for...research.

staff is galore single please i need to know for science
I also need to know... For science, of course!

That is... That is one good dragon... Is it... Uuhhhmmmm... Is-Is it bad I'm physically attracted to him? ._. Curse my pan as heck butt...
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[quote name="TheFloralFaun" date="2019-05-06 11:35:44" ] [quote name="celebie" date="2019-05-06 11:33:34" ] [quote name="Duveteux" date="2019-05-06 11:29:00" ] I think that a week is a bit short, how about 30 days ? [/quote] no game would give thirty days though. again, it's a simple action of just logging in to click a button. if you can feed your dragons at the very least you can do this!! [/quote] I would have to disagree. There has been many times where I had to be gone for either multiple weeks up to 2 months (not by choice). It is not always as simple as logging in to click a button. So I have to agree that the time should be extended past 7 days. [/quote] the feature is meant to reward ACTIVE players. if you can't be active enough to log in for a few minutes & click the button then you can't get the reward. that's just how it works & it shouldn't be extended
TheFloralFaun wrote on 2019-05-06 11:35:44:
celebie wrote on 2019-05-06 11:33:34:
Duveteux wrote on 2019-05-06 11:29:00:
I think that a week is a bit short, how about 30 days ?

no game would give thirty days though. again, it's a simple action of just logging in to click a button. if you can feed your dragons at the very least you can do this!!

I would have to disagree. There has been many times where I had to be gone for either multiple weeks up to 2 months (not by choice). It is not always as simple as logging in to click a button. So I have to agree that the time should be extended past 7 days.

the feature is meant to reward ACTIVE players. if you can't be active enough to log in for a few minutes & click the button then you can't get the reward. that's just how it works & it shouldn't be extended
34k8ssH.png viola. 23. they/them.
hobbyanime & oc liker
GALORE IS QUEEEN
GALORE IS QUEEEN
9KurPRs.png
Yes I am a HUGE fan of all of this! Ty staff for working to continue to improve FR for everyone! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Also I adore Galore <3 Such a lovely derg!
Yes I am a HUGE fan of all of this! Ty staff for working to continue to improve FR for everyone! Also I adore Galore <3 Such a lovely derg!
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 86 87