Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 158 159
I wonder if Splash is with the Tidelord...?

I'm really looking forward to the ancient breeds! Apparel is a loss, but I'm looking forward to the kooky additions - 3 heads, drips acid, drifts on clouds...

I'm just unsure of how the skins will be added to these new breeds. If they have all of the horns and such, will it be possible to create skins that incorporate these features? Or will it just be like Spines on regular dragon breeds?
I wonder if Splash is with the Tidelord...?

I'm really looking forward to the ancient breeds! Apparel is a loss, but I'm looking forward to the kooky additions - 3 heads, drips acid, drifts on clouds...

I'm just unsure of how the skins will be added to these new breeds. If they have all of the horns and such, will it be possible to create skins that incorporate these features? Or will it just be like Spines on regular dragon breeds?
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
This is so exciting, wow. Looking forward to seeing the first ancient breed!

Reading the comments though, I see a lot of people hoping to get Emperors as an ancient breed. Uh, you guys do know that emperors are dead right? Dead Imperials, fused together. They are definitely not a breed of their own.

Gaolers would be amazing though, and Swiftwings! I hope nature gets a cool ancient breed - one with inexpensive, permanently available scrolls. XD
This is so exciting, wow. Looking forward to seeing the first ancient breed!

Reading the comments though, I see a lot of people hoping to get Emperors as an ancient breed. Uh, you guys do know that emperors are dead right? Dead Imperials, fused together. They are definitely not a breed of their own.

Gaolers would be amazing though, and Swiftwings! I hope nature gets a cool ancient breed - one with inexpensive, permanently available scrolls. XD
bHeX9bv.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/162777399082221568/567584839990116353/release_the_crunch.png[/img] You either release the crunch or get the oof.
release_the_crunch.png
You either release the crunch or get the oof.
VrgtZWZ.png
Oh man, so I was kinda right in that we're getting a new breed for the anniversary! Still placing my bets on it being a water related breed.
Oh man, so I was kinda right in that we're getting a new breed for the anniversary! Still placing my bets on it being a water related breed.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
hoping for a dinosaur looking ancient breed.
hoping for a dinosaur looking ancient breed.
……....…....giphy.gif textCasual player, I might be a bit slow to respond. giphy.gif

ua2733b.png2ivyzo6.jpg
2ivyzo6.jpg
arguably one of the most exciting updates in a while; i think ancient v modern breeds is a great addition to the game, giving players what they want while still streamlining everything else. and it's always cool to give players insight on what goes on behind the screens.

but also rip tidelord
arguably one of the most exciting updates in a while; i think ancient v modern breeds is a great addition to the game, giving players what they want while still streamlining everything else. and it's always cool to give players insight on what goes on behind the screens.

but also rip tidelord
Discord: nerdykawa#1850
deviantART: spacepurrs
Toyhouse: princeling
still gotta give love to my spiral boys, tiny danger spaghet
still gotta give love to my spiral boys, tiny danger spaghet
tumblr_o9kbodyZ0r1t63hmwo1_1280.png

>>>>My DeviantART
I'm super intrigued by the ancient breeds, and can't wait to be able to play with them! :D

Also, as a game dev, thank you so much for your conscientious attitude regarding crunch. I hope many follow your example.
I'm super intrigued by the ancient breeds, and can't wait to be able to play with them! :D

Also, as a game dev, thank you so much for your conscientious attitude regarding crunch. I hope many follow your example.
peacesplace-signature.png
oooh was planning to gene some dragons, but maybe I'll hold off to see these new breeds :o sounds exciting!
oooh was planning to gene some dragons, but maybe I'll hold off to see these new breeds :o sounds exciting!
CK1QM1M.png95400502.png95400503.png95400504.png
Taking a moment to say thank you Kaepora and team for enabling skin previews in more places.

Also thank you everyone who works on the backlog for new modern breeds.

Thank you for goat and espechially swirl. They look wonderful, and I appreciate how we have a coliseum vial.

Thank you team for making ancient breeds, I'm curious to see how this turns out. As genes will be ancient specific, new genes will have a lot less backlog for new genes! And I'm really curious about what you have in mind. Personally I hope for gaolers, something with many insectlike, long wings, something huge that people thought was land but was actually a huge dragon, something with a huge fan like the Akhian desert drakes and something with a barded beak from the depths of the "outside ocean". I'll consider going to the breed suggestions forum ;) The no limb limitation will make suggestions go crazy thou... Be preoared ;) <3<3<3
Taking a moment to say thank you Kaepora and team for enabling skin previews in more places.

Also thank you everyone who works on the backlog for new modern breeds.

Thank you for goat and espechially swirl. They look wonderful, and I appreciate how we have a coliseum vial.

Thank you team for making ancient breeds, I'm curious to see how this turns out. As genes will be ancient specific, new genes will have a lot less backlog for new genes! And I'm really curious about what you have in mind. Personally I hope for gaolers, something with many insectlike, long wings, something huge that people thought was land but was actually a huge dragon, something with a huge fan like the Akhian desert drakes and something with a barded beak from the depths of the "outside ocean". I'll consider going to the breed suggestions forum ;) The no limb limitation will make suggestions go crazy thou... Be preoared ;) <3<3<3
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 158 159