Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 158 159
Keep up the amazing work and don't be afraid to take your time!
Keep up the amazing work and don't be afraid to take your time!
Ahh! Thank you for this update and for all the hard work you do, I wonder what these ancient breeds will look like :00
Ahh! Thank you for this update and for all the hard work you do, I wonder what these ancient breeds will look like :00
Ooh man, ancient breeds sound really neat! To be honest, since I tend to end up a little sparing in apparel anyway I don't think not being able to dress them up is a huge loss for me, let alone weighed against the cool stuff not being constrained to the usual design rules might give us. Like, the thought of stuff like hydras or like lindwurms or amphipteres is super cool! Plus, I think people could probably make up for the lack of apparel at least a [i]little[/i] bit with skins/accents, and that'd mean there'd be no need for trying to find and buy the apparel you need for some specific aesthetic since it'd just be whole outfits. Man, at this point I have, like, a ton of stuff to look forward to in June, if nothing comes up to cause delays to any of it. [emoji=mirror laughing] (not just this but like... the other stuff in June.) I think the no-interbreeding thing might pose an issue at first depending on how they're rolled out, but I'm sure it'll resolve itself quick enough, so I'm not too worried. Anyway, it's cool to hear you guys do your best to treat your team well, too. Not enough companies do that.
Ooh man, ancient breeds sound really neat! To be honest, since I tend to end up a little sparing in apparel anyway I don't think not being able to dress them up is a huge loss for me, let alone weighed against the cool stuff not being constrained to the usual design rules might give us. Like, the thought of stuff like hydras or like lindwurms or amphipteres is super cool! Plus, I think people could probably make up for the lack of apparel at least a little bit with skins/accents, and that'd mean there'd be no need for trying to find and buy the apparel you need for some specific aesthetic since it'd just be whole outfits.
Man, at this point I have, like, a ton of stuff to look forward to in June, if nothing comes up to cause delays to any of it. (not just this but like... the other stuff in June.)

I think the no-interbreeding thing might pose an issue at first depending on how they're rolled out, but I'm sure it'll resolve itself quick enough, so I'm not too worried.

Anyway, it's cool to hear you guys do your best to treat your team well, too. Not enough companies do that.
Cool! I can't wait! I wonder if there are going to be any dragons like the Bewilderbeast from HTTYD 2, or like the Wings of Fire dragons! [emoji=coatl love]
Cool! I can't wait! I wonder if there are going to be any dragons like the Bewilderbeast from HTTYD 2, or like the Wings of Fire dragons!
fUHWFTE.png86cgLtF.png
I am very intrigued by the ancient breeds and their system, can't wait to see more! c:
I am very intrigued by the ancient breeds and their system, can't wait to see more! c:
fZVmdhk.png
tidelord come back :(
tidelord come back :(
7lfJ8ud.jpg
ahh im so excited for the new breeds! also, Tidelord, where are you? [emoji=water rune]
ahh im so excited for the new breeds!

also, Tidelord, where are you?
FR +10, They/Them

The Smiling Sun Hatchery
The Ancient breeds sound really cool!
The Ancient breeds sound really cool!
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
I'm very excited to see what ancient breeds have in store! I don't put much apparel on my dragons personally, so that's not much of a deal breaker for me.
I'm very excited to see what ancient breeds have in store! I don't put much apparel on my dragons personally, so that's not much of a deal breaker for me.
JGnDE4d.gif
Tidepapa we are missing you, where have you gone? [emoji=guardian sad] ----- Also, I´m really exxcited about the new acient dragon breeds! It will be super fun to run a new stories for dragons and clan, also new members and maybe eternally youngs! [emoji=guardian laughing]
Tidepapa we are missing you, where have you gone?
Also, I´m really exxcited about the new acient dragon breeds! It will be super fun to run a new stories for dragons and clan, also new members and maybe eternally youngs!
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 158 159