Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
Wow, no actual REAL lairspace, which makes the whole 15 tabs/60 dragons per page a joke. 200 slots divided by 15 lair tabs = 13.333 dragons per page. Couldn’t you at LEAST increased the lair cap to 300, so each of the 15 tabs can can have 20 dragons per page?

Looks like I’ll be going on hiatus until we get some REAL lairspace. Too bad, FR, that’s hundred$ per month in donation$ that I will no longer be spending on your site.
Wow, no actual REAL lairspace, which makes the whole 15 tabs/60 dragons per page a joke. 200 slots divided by 15 lair tabs = 13.333 dragons per page. Couldn’t you at LEAST increased the lair cap to 300, so each of the 15 tabs can can have 20 dragons per page?

Looks like I’ll be going on hiatus until we get some REAL lairspace. Too bad, FR, that’s hundred$ per month in donation$ that I will no longer be spending on your site.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
why do the quests ask you for elemental eggs after a bit? that seems completely not worth it, given how hard those can be to come by unless you can dedicate days to coli or huge amounts of treasure to buying them.

also what is the point of not having dragons auto move to different pages? i made a tab for my pink dragons and got stuck with 5 dragons on page 3, the old amount on page 4 of my lair. It adds a whole other level to hassle.
why do the quests ask you for elemental eggs after a bit? that seems completely not worth it, given how hard those can be to come by unless you can dedicate days to coli or huge amounts of treasure to buying them.

also what is the point of not having dragons auto move to different pages? i made a tab for my pink dragons and got stuck with 5 dragons on page 3, the old amount on page 4 of my lair. It adds a whole other level to hassle.
Jqlkxca.png ?RN-8W=party.png
Where can I find the quests?!
Where can I find the quests?!
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Ithika Thank you so much! I was getting rather upset cause I didn't know. thank you for the help! :)
@Ithika Thank you so much! I was getting rather upset cause I didn't know. thank you for the help! :)
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
I just got here after 3 years and its confusing me XD Have to get used to it , but looks nice :D
I just got here after 3 years and its confusing me XD Have to get used to it , but looks nice :D
but ist quite usefull and something new so i really like it , good work ^^
but ist quite usefull and something new so i really like it , good work ^^
@Jemmiini
Yes and yes.
@Jemmiini
Yes and yes.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@butcherbaby
What do you mean by real lairspace?
@butcherbaby
What do you mean by real lairspace?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I guess the hibernal den is best for dragons for sale... They take up too much room and I have trouble selling them, and they're too pretty to exalt for me. So...
Dragons for sale are in my hiberal den.
I guess the hibernal den is best for dragons for sale... They take up too much room and I have trouble selling them, and they're too pretty to exalt for me. So...
Dragons for sale are in my hiberal den.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Windchaser12 you're welcome, I'm glad that helped!
@Windchaser12 you're welcome, I'm glad that helped!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190