Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacock: A New Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69
wowowowooo!! gourgeous!! ;)
wowowowooo!! gourgeous!! ;)
AaAaA it's beautiful! <3
AaAaA it's beautiful! <3
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
@themagickey13 There is a guide that is usually quite fast to get the probabilities up, but if it isn't there yet, pick a dragon (from Dragon Search) with Peacock, and another dragon with Runes. Put their IDs in the Foresee Progeny feature in the Scrying workshop and press preview. After about a dozen previews you should have a rough idea of which gene shows up more often than the other, or whether it is a 50/50 split.

A rule of thumb in general is that treasure genes are the most common, compared to genes obtain for example, through the coliseum, Swipp, Baldwin, events (NotN) or the Gem marketplace. Comparing two treasure genes; the higher the price the rarer the gene. I think Runes is 190k, and Peacock is 150k, so there Peacock should show up a bit more often. Say 60/40.
@themagickey13 There is a guide that is usually quite fast to get the probabilities up, but if it isn't there yet, pick a dragon (from Dragon Search) with Peacock, and another dragon with Runes. Put their IDs in the Foresee Progeny feature in the Scrying workshop and press preview. After about a dozen previews you should have a rough idea of which gene shows up more often than the other, or whether it is a 50/50 split.

A rule of thumb in general is that treasure genes are the most common, compared to genes obtain for example, through the coliseum, Swipp, Baldwin, events (NotN) or the Gem marketplace. Comparing two treasure genes; the higher the price the rarer the gene. I think Runes is 190k, and Peacock is 150k, so there Peacock should show up a bit more often. Say 60/40.
Wow! I fear I need to redo some of my dragons, this is so pretty!
Wow! I fear I need to redo some of my dragons, this is so pretty!
The Hatchery Masterlist
This gene looks very copy-paste. :/
This gene looks very copy-paste. :/
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
It aint' a perfect tert. But for the first time since his creation 5 years ago, my custom progen can have a tert gene. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=25&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=24&winggene=18&wings=2&auth=ef8b185b133353b05c8a2b5a071a0b76e02adb0e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
It aint' a perfect tert.

But for the first time since his creation 5 years ago, my custom progen can have a tert gene.

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=25&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=24&winggene=18&wings=2&auth=ef8b185b133353b05c8a2b5a071a0b76e02adb0e&dummyext=prev.png
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
C'mon, I'm trying to save up my treasure here
C'mon, I'm trying to save up my treasure here
[center]Yaaasss I'm a fan of this one. Love genes with more than one color to them! It [i]is[/i] somewhat simplistic, but that's one of my favorite things about it. It doesn't completely overwhelm a dragon while it adds a bit of spice, which is exactly what I like to see in new genes. <3 (Also reeeaally like the slight outlining at the edge of the wings that comes with this gene!) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=24&winggene=23&wings=2&auth=942bd56c13a31427c7744e95d25a4b909d1e31af&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also have been looking for a new tert for this girl, looks as if I've finally found it! :'D[/center]
Yaaasss I'm a fan of this one. Love genes with more than one color to them! It is somewhat simplistic, but that's one of my favorite things about it. It doesn't completely overwhelm a dragon while it adds a bit of spice, which is exactly what I like to see in new genes. <3 (Also reeeaally like the slight outlining at the edge of the wings that comes with this gene!)

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=24&winggene=23&wings=2&auth=942bd56c13a31427c7744e95d25a4b909d1e31af&dummyext=prev.png
Also have been looking for a new tert for this girl, looks as if I've finally found it! :'D
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
Oh great, now I'm gonna need a multi-gaze dragon with lots of peacock eyes and maybe eyespots too :P
Oh great, now I'm gonna need a multi-gaze dragon with lots of peacock eyes and maybe eyespots too :P
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69