Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 94 95
Aah, I'm so excited, I've been waiting patiently for something like this! ^-^
Aah, I'm so excited, I've been waiting patiently for something like this! ^-^
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
I have a couple questions...

Will there be something like (GOD FORBID PLEASE) a premium membership?
The last bit with the shutting down the system; Will I lose my account and have to start over?
What will happen to the old site? Will it be taken down completely, or will it still be there, but everyone is locked out?

I'm currently mentally freaking out, I've watched a lot of game history YouTube videos, and revamps usually don't turn out well. But all those were owned by bigger corporations, and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to make Flight Rising into a money grab.
I have a couple questions...

Will there be something like (GOD FORBID PLEASE) a premium membership?
The last bit with the shutting down the system; Will I lose my account and have to start over?
What will happen to the old site? Will it be taken down completely, or will it still be there, but everyone is locked out?

I'm currently mentally freaking out, I've watched a lot of game history YouTube videos, and revamps usually don't turn out well. But all those were owned by bigger corporations, and I'm pretty sure you guys don't want to make Flight Rising into a money grab.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Natakiro

Sorry if you were already answered, but the question about breeding cooldowns and resetting was answered literally on the page before yours.

It won't reset. There will be an icon to note that the dragon is on hibernal den cooldown.
@Natakiro

Sorry if you were already answered, but the question about breeding cooldowns and resetting was answered literally on the page before yours.

It won't reset. There will be an icon to note that the dragon is on hibernal den cooldown.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Riafire11

As far as I know, they are only shutting down the achievements system, which means no new ones can be earned. It has nothing to do with accounts or anything else. Just the achievements.
@Riafire11

As far as I know, they are only shutting down the achievements system, which means no new ones can be earned. It has nothing to do with accounts or anything else. Just the achievements.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
@Jemadar

Okay, thanks for clearing it up!
@Jemadar

Okay, thanks for clearing it up!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@RiaFire11

Glad I could help. You're welcome.
@RiaFire11

Glad I could help. You're welcome.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
Thanks for the update! I don’t know how likely I am to use the Hibernal Den, but I can see it being a huge help for other users. :0 Tabs are a cool idea, too! Those will be great for users who want to organize “groups” of dragons, like their Flight reps or fandragons.

And... I’m sure you can’t answer this right now, but with the talk of “legacy achievements”— is there any chance we could get other “legacy” things as well, such as a Legacy eye type (the original eye artwork)? I know why you changed the default eyes, and I’m okay with Common being the new “default”, but the changes to lineart, shading, colour, and sclera unfortunately ruined thousands of dragons. :( If we could get Legacy eye vials to apply the lovely original eye artwork and fix our favorite dragons, that would be really, really fantastic.
Thanks for the update! I don’t know how likely I am to use the Hibernal Den, but I can see it being a huge help for other users. :0 Tabs are a cool idea, too! Those will be great for users who want to organize “groups” of dragons, like their Flight reps or fandragons.

And... I’m sure you can’t answer this right now, but with the talk of “legacy achievements”— is there any chance we could get other “legacy” things as well, such as a Legacy eye type (the original eye artwork)? I know why you changed the default eyes, and I’m okay with Common being the new “default”, but the changes to lineart, shading, colour, and sclera unfortunately ruined thousands of dragons. :( If we could get Legacy eye vials to apply the lovely original eye artwork and fix our favorite dragons, that would be really, really fantastic.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
* Will you be able to have more than 200 dragons with the tabs or will it still just be 200 dragons as maximum
if yes then

[if a player dont want to use the tabs for whatever reason can they still get more than 200 dragons]

I wont ask the other half of the question but this DOES have something to do with lairtabs so hopefully it is ok that I ask that?
* Will you be able to have more than 200 dragons with the tabs or will it still just be 200 dragons as maximum
if yes then

[if a player dont want to use the tabs for whatever reason can they still get more than 200 dragons]

I wont ask the other half of the question but this DOES have something to do with lairtabs so hopefully it is ok that I ask that?
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
All of this is going to be so helpful! Thank you mods, I can't wait for it to go live =D
All of this is going to be so helpful! Thank you mods, I can't wait for it to go live =D
HzGpUHb.png
@Jemadar Someone had previously answered me, and I did end up seeing the actual post, but thank you! ^^
@Jemadar Someone had previously answered me, and I did end up seeing the actual post, but thank you! ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!