Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Can't wait for this! :D
Btw, I was bonding my fams this morning, and I'm wondering if there will ever be a 'Bond All' button for familiars? x'D
Btw, I was bonding my fams this morning, and I'm wondering if there will ever be a 'Bond All' button for familiars? x'D
when is this due?
when is this due?
the
warrior cat
hatchery
arcane_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdv.gif
[quote name="Ashmore" date="2018-10-31 01:55:17" ] Can't wait for this! :D Btw, I was bonding my fams this morning, and I'm wondering if there will ever be a 'Bond All' button for familiars? x'D [/quote] Yes plz! orz Or at least per page.
Ashmore wrote on 2018-10-31 01:55:17:
Yes plz! orz
Or at least per page.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
Which achievements will I not be able to get after the new system launches?
Which achievements will I not be able to get after the new system launches?
UJXttDL.png
Woooo
Woooo
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
So excited yessssssss
So excited yessssssss
I really like all those changes, it feels like they will make the site even more user-friendly. I also like that the development team once again listens to the user base and take the suggestions and complaints into consideration.

A question though (to anyone that might know): The achievement system, does that actually do anything besides filling up the achievement bar? Are there any perks or similar for completing achievements?
Because as far as I know there isn't and I've never really cared about hunting achievements, so then it really doesn't matter that much if the old ones are turned off as far as I'm concerned.
I really like all those changes, it feels like they will make the site even more user-friendly. I also like that the development team once again listens to the user base and take the suggestions and complaints into consideration.

A question though (to anyone that might know): The achievement system, does that actually do anything besides filling up the achievement bar? Are there any perks or similar for completing achievements?
Because as far as I know there isn't and I've never really cared about hunting achievements, so then it really doesn't matter that much if the old ones are turned off as far as I'm concerned.
(Central European time, +9h on FR time)
lighth5.png
Good luck, I look forward to it !!
Good luck, I look forward to it !!
@Xhaztol

Sorry if it's already been answered, but is there an estimated time for when this update will arrive? I know things don't always go as plan and it may take longer than expected, but I'm debating whether I should go ahead and find a computer to rearrange my lair right now (I use mobile), or if I should wait until the update. I had it organized at one point in time, but it's a mess now...just like my bedroom, my finances, and everything else in my life
@Xhaztol

Sorry if it's already been answered, but is there an estimated time for when this update will arrive? I know things don't always go as plan and it may take longer than expected, but I'm debating whether I should go ahead and find a computer to rearrange my lair right now (I use mobile), or if I should wait until the update. I had it organized at one point in time, but it's a mess now...just like my bedroom, my finances, and everything else in my life
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Ugg, now I just stare at my lair, wondering when this will be implemented, as if it'll be any second now. I am not a patient person. XD
Ugg, now I just stare at my lair, wondering when this will be implemented, as if it'll be any second now. I am not a patient person. XD
Get this accent here!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95