Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95
Very excited for lair tabs so I can finally get more fandragons and different color combos so my aesthetic doesn't get messed up ;o;

Also glad to hear that the achievement system is getting a revamp as well!
Very excited for lair tabs so I can finally get more fandragons and different color combos so my aesthetic doesn't get messed up ;o;

Also glad to hear that the achievement system is getting a revamp as well!
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
Oh sweet jumpin' Jesus, that is something i was looking for for ages <3 <3 <3 Can't wait for the implementation! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SO EXCITED <3
Oh sweet jumpin' Jesus, that is something i was looking for for ages <3 <3 <3 Can't wait for the implementation! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SO EXCITED <3
Will you be able to go directly from one dragon in one tab to another dragon in the next tab? Or will you have to go back to your lair first?
Will you be able to go directly from one dragon in one tab to another dragon in the next tab? Or will you have to go back to your lair first?
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Say you expand your hibernal den all the way, and fill it up. you fill your main lair up too. Would you be able to transfer one from each at the same time? If not that would sort of lock up moving dragons between them.
Say you expand your hibernal den all the way, and fill it up. you fill your main lair up too. Would you be able to transfer one from each at the same time? If not that would sort of lock up moving dragons between them.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
Will the lair revamp effect the coliseum in any way? Such as selecting an option in the coliseum to only pick dragons from a specific tab in your lair!
Will the lair revamp effect the coliseum in any way? Such as selecting an option in the coliseum to only pick dragons from a specific tab in your lair!
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but:

Are hibernal lair slots in addition to your regular active lair spots? Say I have 90 unlocked lair slots, would my 5 starting hibernal lair slots bring me to a total of 95 dragons I can own at any one time?

As opposed to tabs, where I would still have a total of 90 dragons owned, only how I display them is customisable.

Is that right? Hibernal den is additional storage-only slots, tabs are a cosmetic organisational tool?
Apologies if this has already been addressed, but:

Are hibernal lair slots in addition to your regular active lair spots? Say I have 90 unlocked lair slots, would my 5 starting hibernal lair slots bring me to a total of 95 dragons I can own at any one time?

As opposed to tabs, where I would still have a total of 90 dragons owned, only how I display them is customisable.

Is that right? Hibernal den is additional storage-only slots, tabs are a cosmetic organisational tool?
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Xhaztol @Aequorin The progress looks great so far! Quick question, if we have an achievement we earned years ago but it never activated, should we send in a ticket to get it activated or wait until the new system is in place? Just because I'm concerned that achievements we have earned but haven't activated for mysterious reasons won't appear in the mentioned legacy achievments. look at this absolute 4 year madness :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/drXITmt.png[/img]
@Xhaztol @Aequorin
The progress looks great so far!
Quick question, if we have an achievement we earned years ago but it never activated, should we send in a ticket to get it activated or wait until the new system is in place? Just because I'm concerned that achievements we have earned but haven't activated for mysterious reasons won't appear in the mentioned legacy achievments.

look at this absolute 4 year madness :)
drXITmt.png
VHK85V8.gif
so, if we're going to be able to have more dragons on a page, will we be able to have less as well? i haven't liked the way my lair looks since it was changed to 20 a page, partly because the dragons on a page don't all fit on one screen anymore and partly because when you have a very tight theme per-page, its harder to keep that up with bigger pages. i'd love the ability to back to 15, or even 10.
so, if we're going to be able to have more dragons on a page, will we be able to have less as well? i haven't liked the way my lair looks since it was changed to 20 a page, partly because the dragons on a page don't all fit on one screen anymore and partly because when you have a very tight theme per-page, its harder to keep that up with bigger pages. i'd love the ability to back to 15, or even 10.
Exciting!!
Exciting!!
69ddb79ddbdb288b5c8888db36555cb0eeb562fd.gif39816e66322cc883b694bd7213315d6e6088838c.png c166d00db5a39805b924cb60c49ec7fdf0ee34b5.pnga1f65c8c1bf6a193d10bedbbd146c49702efed9b.gif
oh my god, a field for Breeding Status: Ready! Be still, my heart. Now just make Coliseum mobile-friendly and a button to love all familiars (or at least load them all into one page to click!) and my life will be complete.
oh my god, a field for Breeding Status: Ready! Be still, my heart. Now just make Coliseum mobile-friendly and a button to love all familiars (or at least load them all into one page to click!) and my life will be complete.
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 94 95