Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95
I'm very excited about Lair tabs. Right now, I struggle with keeping fodder dragons in my lair because it messes up my theme but with the tabs, I won't feel as disorganized as before. The Hibernal Den also seems interesting, though I doubt I'll use it.

The revamp with the achievement system is a much-needed change. I find that it just causes more confusion than it's worth. I'm curious to see if achievements such as the Boolean and the user-specific, "You're the Best Around" will be removed or not.

Overall, good update.
I'm very excited about Lair tabs. Right now, I struggle with keeping fodder dragons in my lair because it messes up my theme but with the tabs, I won't feel as disorganized as before. The Hibernal Den also seems interesting, though I doubt I'll use it.

The revamp with the achievement system is a much-needed change. I find that it just causes more confusion than it's worth. I'm curious to see if achievements such as the Boolean and the user-specific, "You're the Best Around" will be removed or not.

Overall, good update.
Fen | They/them
Super excited for these lair updates!!!
Super excited for these lair updates!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Wooo! I'm so glad we can effectively choose which tab new dragons go in by rearranging - I was pretty worried for a while that my fodder would automatically go to my permie tab, but this all looks great!
Wooo! I'm so glad we can effectively choose which tab new dragons go in by rearranging - I was pretty worried for a while that my fodder would automatically go to my permie tab, but this all looks great!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
well darn, seems like my collector's soul will have to move my lazy bum to get those coli achivements at some point if they're retiting
well darn, seems like my collector's soul will have to move my lazy bum to get those coli achivements at some point if they're retiting
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
4780af809beb9cf144809c206d254a2d.png
Im super excited! Good Luck all!
Im super excited! Good Luck all!
I rarely subscribe, so Ping me!!
[quote name="Glacecakes" date="2018-10-26 06:31:53" ] Would it be possible to change the background of our lairs? Like what if we want one tab to have the earth background and another to have the arcane background? [/quote] +1 that would be cool.
Glacecakes wrote on 2018-10-26 06:31:53:
Would it be possible to change the background of our lairs? Like what if we want one tab to have the earth background and another to have the arcane background?
+1
that would be cool.
unknown.png
THIS IS SO EXCITING YES
now i can finally put dragons i'm falling out of love with in the hibernal den instead of exalting them ;;
THIS IS SO EXCITING YES
now i can finally put dragons i'm falling out of love with in the hibernal den instead of exalting them ;;
Sounds cool!
Sounds cool!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
This... Looks unnecessarily complicated.
This... Looks unnecessarily complicated.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95