Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95
Thank you so much for this update!

If you have a moment, I have a question: Between the regular lair (up to 200 dragons) and the Hibernal lair (cap unknown), what is the maximum number of dragons one account will be able to have?
Thank you so much for this update!

If you have a moment, I have a question: Between the regular lair (up to 200 dragons) and the Hibernal lair (cap unknown), what is the maximum number of dragons one account will be able to have?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Thank you so much for the update on the lair revamp, I was thinki ng about this yesterday - everything looks great!
Thank you so much for the update on the lair revamp, I was thinki ng about this yesterday - everything looks great!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
This looks rad! I totally agree with just taking out achievements for the moment, it functions so poorly I just ignore it right now.
This looks rad! I totally agree with just taking out achievements for the moment, it functions so poorly I just ignore it right now.
1Zfjqw6.png
Everything about this is beautiful and you're all beautiful people, thank you devs!
Everything about this is beautiful and you're all beautiful people, thank you devs!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I cannot wait. Amazing. My very full lair is so looking forward to this expansion.
I cannot wait. Amazing. My very full lair is so looking forward to this expansion.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@Xhaztol

I have a question if that's okay. ^^

When viewing another person's lair, will I see it the way I set up or the way they set up? As in, if my set up is 20 dragons per page and 5 per line, and theirs is 40 per page and 4 per line, how will I see it?

I'm absolutely loving the fact that we can customize, but I feel like in certain situations it can be a bit... problematic. If someone goes for the 60 per page and 4 per line setup, the page's gonna get pretty long and that's a lot of dragons to load. I don't know if there's something that can be done about that though, such as smaller dragon icons or something like that.
@Xhaztol

I have a question if that's okay. ^^

When viewing another person's lair, will I see it the way I set up or the way they set up? As in, if my set up is 20 dragons per page and 5 per line, and theirs is 40 per page and 4 per line, how will I see it?

I'm absolutely loving the fact that we can customize, but I feel like in certain situations it can be a bit... problematic. If someone goes for the 60 per page and 4 per line setup, the page's gonna get pretty long and that's a lot of dragons to load. I don't know if there's something that can be done about that though, such as smaller dragon icons or something like that.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I am SO excited!

Thank you devs for the info and ALL your hard work!

I am SO excited!

Thank you devs for the info and ALL your hard work!

In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
thank you thank you thank y
thank you thank you thank y
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
all this information is great
thank devs
edit - one question: would hibernal lair dragons still be able to get gene/breed changes?
all this information is great
thank devs
edit - one question: would hibernal lair dragons still be able to get gene/breed changes?
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
All very nice and exciting but.. [quote name="Ridara" date="2018-10-26 06:36:46" ] No real word on more regular lairspace. There were some clarifications about hibernal dens that put my mind at ease (specifically the fact that they can wear clothes and have familiars) but more regular lairspace would be excellent [/quote] @Xhaztol @Aequorin With this quote in mind some questions a) Will there be more regular lairspace with the tabs or will it still just be 200 dragons as maximum if yes then [LIST] [if a player dont want to use the tabs for whatever reason can they still get more than 200 dragons] [/LIST] if no [LIST] [Will there ever be more regular lairspace? We are not asking for an ETA.. just a simple yes or no. [/LIST]
All very nice and exciting but..
Ridara wrote on 2018-10-26 06:36:46:
No real word on more regular lairspace. There were some clarifications about hibernal dens that put my mind at ease (specifically the fact that they can wear clothes and have familiars) but more regular lairspace would be excellent

@Xhaztol @Aequorin With this quote in mind some questions

a) Will there be more regular lairspace with the tabs or will it still just be 200 dragons as maximum
if yes then
    [if a player dont want to use the tabs for whatever reason can they still get more than 200 dragons]

if no
    [Will there ever be more regular lairspace? We are not asking for an ETA.. just a simple yes or no.

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95